Broncos | Syracusefan.com

Broncos

ssbriefcase

Hall of Fame
So...I'm going to start by paging Alsacs. You've been on my qb and team more than anyone on here. Amazing what happens when you're oline starts coming together, then your rb's start actually looking good, and then wow, all the sudden the washed up can't pass down the field qb looks like he can be a starter in this league. Great reason not to come to conclusions after week 3.

The juggernaut Rodgers and co. Did Rodgers really only pass for 76 yds in a whole game??? Our D is still on a historic level. Btw, that's including the league leading penalties for personal fouls AND roughing the passer. That's an auto 1st down and 15 yds. for each, for those keeping score. Let the haters hate. We literally punked the pack. I'm not saying we're going bowling or anything, but the demise of Peyton and the Broncos was greatly exaggerated...
#therealnoflyzone

Manning was good. I think the bye helped him. The real story is the Bronco's D. They made Aaron Rodgers look like Matt Cassel yesterday. Other teams will copy that blueprint and try to keep him in the pocket.

Manning was good. I think the bye helped him. The real story is the Bronco's D. They made Aaron Rodgers look like Matt Cassel yesterday. Other teams will copy that blueprint and try to keep him in the pocket.
Yeah, the minds got together and came to a conclusion that Manning needs people to catch in the middle of the field, his forte that's been non existent. In come the TE's, who had 6 catches and a slot wr sighting. Couple that with Dropmaryius not having any drops and a run game and things can happen.

Manning fan, but getting old doesn't mean you fall off a cliff (unless you're a RB). It just means you're really good less often. He used to do this every week and no, he didn't always have a good OL.

Wow, we just signed Vernon Davis. Oh yeah, big John making more moves, whatever it takes!

Good trade for Denver getting Davis. He will get them a compensatory pick as well. It costed you nothing and he helps them at a position they had nothing.

Denver offense does not scare me. Denver D is the best in the NFL. Unless Denver goes 15-1 the AFC title game will be in Foxboro. With a bye week Manning looked stronger than last night but the offense doesn't scare me. I think the Pats can keep them in check. Manning will need to beat them throwing and if he can they could beat NE in January.

I have watched Denver play Oakland, Cleveland, Green Bay. The Denver D is just disgustingly good. Manning last night was the best he has looked but still I would call him a bottom half QB right now. Denver running game had its best game last night and still didn't exactly scare me. Denver didn't run much play action.

Good trade for Denver getting Davis. He will get them a compensatory pick as well. It costed you nothing and he helps them at a position they had nothing.

Denver offense does not scare me. Denver D is the best in the NFL. Unless Denver goes 15-1 the AFC title game will be in Foxboro. With a bye week Manning looked stronger than last night but the offense doesn't scare me. I think the Pats can keep them in check. Manning will need to beat them throwing and if he can they could beat NE in January.

I have watched Denver play Oakland, Cleveland, Green Bay. The Denver D is just disgustingly good. Manning last night was the best he has looked but still I would call him a bottom half QB right now. Denver running game had its best game last night and still didn't exactly scare me. Denver didn't run much play action.
Yeah, by that time our run game could be back to where it was at the end of last year when CJ made the pro bowl and had the best 2nd half of any back in the league. He's been hurt just as I suspected. Our team getting used to a new O was expected to take some time, no shock to anyone outside of Denver. NE D doesn't scare me one bit either. I've watched as many games of yours as you have ours. You can be got and we have the minds to get that done. So we know how everything looks right now. Just as we were having convo's 3 and 4 weeks ago and like I said then, things will be totally different in a month and people's weaknesses could be solved and people with no apparent ones can all the sudden have issues.

All I care about is my team and them keep working on what we need to improve on. They have done that each and every week, getting better and better. A team building calluses and knowing how to win close and win ugly, is a very good recipe for success. Last night incorporating a few things into our O, and we executed. Get Vernon in here and incorporate some more. We'll see what our recipe produced in a month.

Manning will not win a playoff game in Foxboro this year. With the January weather of MA and the winds Denver needs HFA to get a Super Bowl. Pats are going 14-2 at worst with their schedule. Denver will need to go 15-1 to get that potential game in Denver.

Is Denver good enough to go 15-1?

Manning will not win a playoff game in Foxboro this year. With the January weather of MA and the winds Denver needs HFA to get a Super Bowl. Pats are going 14-2 at worst with their schedule. Denver will need to go 15-1 to get that potential game in Denver.

Is Denver good enough to go 15-1?
Well you go ahead and predict on. I'll always have faith in my team winning. NE doesn't change that what so ever. Like I said, we'll take it one week at a time. We'll get to the end of Nov. soon enough.

I am giving an opinion. I have no problem with you doing the same. I don't think anybody has a true clue unless they have a Back to the Future Sports Almanac. I know Denver has a lot of home games left which is good for them. They played 4 of their first 6 on the road that is nuts and they survived it. I don't know who you have left beyond NE and your division opponents.

I feel confident saying NE will go atleast 14-2 when they play Washington, @NY Giants, Buffalo, @Denver, Philly, @Houston, Tennessee, @NY Jets, @Miami.
They won't likely lose a home game and really Denver and the Giants/Jets are scary. I don't see them losing all 3 of those games. 14-2 at worst IMO unless Brady/Gronk/Collins get serious injuries.

I am giving an opinion. I have no problem with you doing the same. I don't think anybody has a true clue unless they have a Back to the Future Sports Almanac. I know Denver has a lot of home games left which is good for them. They played 4 of their first 6 on the road that is nuts and they survived it. I don't know who you have left beyond NE and your division opponents.

I feel confident saying NE will go atleast 14-2 when they play Washington, @NY Giants, Buffalo, @Denver, Philly, @Houston, Tennessee, @NY Jets, @Miami.
They won't likely lose a home game and really Denver and the Giants/Jets are scary. I don't see them losing all 3 of those games. 14-2 at worst IMO unless Brady/Gronk/Collins get serious injuries.
Well we've also got Cinci here, Pitt there, and raiders one more time chargers twice. And that's with the Colts this week in Indy. I don't care how much they suck, they're capable of beating anyone. So we've got our work cut out for sure. I don't believe we're going undefeated, it's just hard for me to say how we'll lose. I think I'll know after this weekend in Indy.