Brown added for Dec 27 / ACCN | Syracusefan.com

Brown added for Dec 27 / ACCN

Would assume no fans or honor Cornell tickets

Ticket Information
  • Tickets and parking passes for the postponed game with Lehigh (Dec. 18) will be honored for the Dec. 27 game with Brown.
  • Tickets will also be available for purchase online at Cuse.Com/Tickets or by phone at 888-DOMETIX (888-366-3849).
  • The Box Office will be closed on Friday, Dec. 24, through Sunday, Dec. 26, and will reopen on Monday, Dec. 27, at noon.

Ticket Information
  • Tickets and parking passes for the postponed game with Lehigh (Dec. 18) will be honored for the Dec. 27 game with Brown.
  • Tickets will also be available for purchase online at Cuse.Com/Tickets or by phone at 888-DOMETIX (888-366-3849).
  • The Box Office will be closed on Friday, Dec. 24, through Sunday, Dec. 26, and will reopen on Monday, Dec. 27, at noon.
I’m not available that day and had Lehigh tickets. Does this mean I’ve lost out? Hopefully they can be transferred.

Last edited:
Their Associate Head Coach has some decent experience against the SU zone.

They beat Bradley, and had very close losses to UNC and Colorado.

They are not going to be a pushover.

Ticket Information
Hoping that means they are still trying to work out a date with Cornell to make up that game...

Last edited:
We have 7 days between our 2/12 and 2/19 games, so I wonder if we can reschedule Cornell for the middle of that week. They’ll probably be available since Ivy games are Friday/Saturday

I think there are going to be more cancellations & schedule changes.

Glad this happened, but probably won't be the last this season unfortunately.

This is 1 of the Otto's kids club games, and with the updated policy that children 5 and up must provide proof of negative test, I'm sure it will really help attendance. Christmas right smack in the middle of that 72 hr window, so I have to hope I can get my kids an appointment on Christmas Eve and get the result in time for the game. They will have had their 2nd shot by then, but not 14 days prior to the 27th. What a total cluster. On the bright side, assuming we can go, I won't have to spend all sorts of money on food.

This is 1 of the Otto's kids club games, and with the updated policy that children 5 and up must provide proof of negative test, I'm sure it will really help attendance. Christmas right smack in the middle of that 72 hr window, so I have to hope I can get my kids an appointment on Christmas Eve and get the result in time for the game. They will have had their 2nd shot by then, but not 14 days prior to the 27th. What a total cluster. On the bright side, assuming we can go, I won't have to spend all sorts of money on food.
I doubt they’ll look at the date of the last shot, but hopefully you can get a test for them. That would be a nice time to bring kids to a game.

What can Brown do for you?

Well, for starters, hopefully not win.
L's vs. Colgate AND Brown in the same season... <shudder>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors