BTW - very important | Syracusefan.com

BTW - very important

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
Last week against VT, at halftime I realized I hadn't put any SU stuff on. I was about to grab my jersey and hoodie and thought, "oh no no no, not messing this up". So of course we won.

This week I make the conscious decision not to put any SU stuff on again for the game. So of course, we win again. Maybe it was the consciously thinking about it before the game this time that made it so close, I don't know.

So obviously in I won't be wearing any SU stuff during the game. So after we win, I'll post my paypal account for people to send me beer money for getting us the win....

Last week against VT, at halftime I realized I hadn't put any SU stuff on. I was about to grab my jersey and hoodie and thought, "oh no no no, not messing this up". So of course we won.

This week I make the conscious decision not to put any SU stuff on again for the game. So of course, we win again. Maybe it was the consciously thinking about it before the game this time that made it so close, I don't know.

So obviously in I won't be wearing any SU stuff during the game. So after we win, I'll post my paypal account for people to send me beer money for getting us the win...
As a retiree, I wear SU gear almost every day!

I had my heavy under armour cuse sweatshirt on the whole game, even though I was sweating my rear off.

So obviously in I won't be wearing any SU stuff during the game. So after we win, I'll post my paypal account for people to send me beer money for getting us the win...
I had the same experience last week (I usually wore at least an SU hat) and said to my wife that I thought I had figured something out. She asked what, and of course because she is a BC grad, I didn't say a word. I went with the same formula (wore the same Giants hat instead) and low and behold, we have a win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom