Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread

Well you guys got a call on that PI on Gronk.
That was a weak.

Throw the ball ya idiot

I'm just seeing the Red Zone cut ins but it's really easy to match up the play you guys are talking about.

Refs are trash but all that would've done is delay the inevitable. Our defense knows we have a clown at QB and there's zero point to finishing this game with max effort.

Must be nice to have the best coach, the best qb, and the refs in your pocket. Love how the chowder heads cry foul with Goodell because they get caught cheating but during the games the league is cheating for you.

Bend over and take it McDermott. You’re not the first or the last.

Must be nice to have the best coach, the best qb, and the refs in your pocket. Love how the chowder heads cry foul with Goodell because they get caught cheating but during the games the league is cheating for you.

Bend over and take it McDermott. You’re not the first or the last.
It's fun times when the analysts justifiably criticize your coach all game and you have a human trash can at QB.

Pats should just get up and keep running after they’re tackled. Why not.

The refs make sure they call some random OPI on Gronk so Pats fans can say "See!!" when they call mysterious game altering holdings and bizarre no-calls and ball placements all game. It's quite smart tbh.

The refs make sure they call some random OPI on Gronk so Pats fans can say "See!!" when they call mysterious game altering holdings and bizarre no-calls and ball placements all game. It's quite smart tbh.

Gene Steratore loves Tom