Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

Aaron Kroger named OL coach. Was OL coach with Bills in 2015-16.
Good Luck Charlie Idk GIF

Bills led the NFL in rushing when he was with the team.

Bills led the NFL in rushing when he was with the team.

Yep and he's been the Rams O-line coach/Run game coordinator. Very experienced and quality hire.

Gotta say I love the hires on the offensive side of the ball. Brady can add some new ideas to the scheme while Kromer helps out with the running game/improving the offensive line. Just gotta hope Dorsey has no issues with playcalling but I think he'll be fine.

Last edited:
Prediction time: Bills at Rams to open the 2022 NFL season. On that Wednesday Night Game. I think it is on Wednesday (might be Thursday). Why?
  • Super Bowl Champ always opens at home (I think that is still true, although Rams only have 8 home games for 2022).
  • Bills/Allen are as hot as any storyline going.
  • Looking at the Rams’ home slate, the only games sexy enough for that TV window are Bills, 49ers and Cowboys. The Cowboys played in this game (at TB) this year. Maybe they double up, but doubtful. Meanwhile, the 49ers fit too, but will have an unproven QB and he might struggle early and not be ready for prime time. Like literally.
You heard it here first.
(one small caveat: if A.Rodgers signs with Denver, they could be the opponent at LAR)

Last edited:
Prediction time: Bills at Rams to open the 2022 NFL season. On that Wednesday Night Game. I think it is on Wednesday (might be Thursday). Why?
  • Super Bowl Champ always opens at home (I think that is still true, although Rams only have 8 home games for 2022).
  • Bills/Allen are as hot as any storyline going.
  • Looking at the Rams’ home slate, the only games sexy enough for that TV window are Bills, 49ers and Cowboys. The Cowboys played in this game (at TB) this year. Maybe they double up, but doubtful. Meanwhile, the 49ers fit too, but will have an unproven QB and he might struggle early and not be ready for prime time. Like literally.
You heard it here first.
(one small caveat: if A.Rodgers signs with Denver, they could be the opponent at LAR)

Cole wasn't too keen on taking a paycut it seems...

Cap casualty unfortunately, with so many big contracts and the Cap still below where projected pre-pandemic guys are going to have to take pay cuts or agree to lower amounts if they want to play here. Beasley had some minimal games last year but also a few where Josh relied on him extensively. Re-signing Mckenzie now becomes a must.

Cap casualty unfortunately, with so many big contracts and the Cap still below where projected pre-pandemic guys are going to have to take pay cuts or agree to lower amounts if they want to play here. Beasley had some minimal games last year but also a few where Josh relied on him extensively. Re-signing Mckenzie now becomes a must.

I don't think resigning McKenzie is a "must" but I do hope they can find a way to bring him back. I just don't view him as a full time slot WR like Beasley.

I don't think resigning McKenzie is a "must" but I do hope they can find a way to bring him back. I just don't view him as a full time slot WR like Beasley.
Yeah if we head into next season with McKenzie as our #3 WR something has gone wrong IMO. If he’s happy to return cheap as depth again, cool, but I don’t think he is.

Perhaps must is a strong word but having Josh lose 3 targets including 2 of his slot guys isn't optimal. Would really like to bring McKenzie back to be that 4th/5th option.

NFL salary cap up $25.7M from last year.
Yeah but it’s exactly what they’ve been forecasting so it’s already the number Beane was planning around.

Per Beane today the Bills are 6 mill over the Cap currently. Expect multiple moves shortly.

This is a solid read on how they can get under the cap pretty quickly. Extending Diggs and cutting Beasley knocks $13M-$15M right away. Cutting Klein and Feliciano saves another $9M.

It might be risky but I wouldn't mind them extending Knox now as well, at least to create a little long term savings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom