Buffalo | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo

Shark58

BANNED
had a 30 second ad on ESPN NY Radio today. It touted the achievements of the university academically and went into detail about the men's hoops and fball team's recent successes

an obvious move for the mythical NY's college team title...that we own

btw, the used the word "pedigree" twice in the first sentence. I guess no communications students to proofread for them :(

Last edited:
had a 30 second ad on ESPN NY Radio today. It touted the achievements of the university academically and went into detail about the men's hoops and fball team's recent successes

an obvious move for the mythical NY's college team title...that we own

btw, the used the word "pedigree" twice in the first sentence. I guess no communications students to proofread for them :(
it's easy to deride it, but if a concerted effort were made to unify the state behind a particular institution it could be bad for Syracuse. SU is a private school that quite frankly the vast majority of upstate new Yorkers don't have an attachment to. when I chose UB for engineering, I didn't even realize that SU had it, they are that far behind in science.

it's easy to deride it, but if a concerted effort were made to unify the state behind a particular institution it could be bad for Syracuse. SU is a private school that quite frankly the vast majority of upstate new Yorkers don't have an attachment to. when I chose UB for engineering, I didn't even realize that SU had it, they are that far behind in science.

while I dont care about UB athletics at all, I applaud the effort (even if it did come off a bit cheesy). as a proud son of CNY I wish good things for the state and always sort of wished we had a state flagship athletic program. Even though it would come at the expense of many potential orange fball recruits, I'd love to see the Bulls get picked to join the B1G in a decade, of course at the expense of WhoConn.