Class of 2021 - C Enoch Boakye (Canada) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Enoch Boakye (Canada)

Check out his rebounds per 40…absolutely take this kid. I get McLeod may have been hurt but he is likely not the answer behind Lampkin even if he is healthy. And they have 3 scholarships available…can still bring in another forward as well as a guard.

McLeod got season-high 9 rebounds against Canisius and Chaminade. Boakye grabbed double-digit rebounds 9 times last season. He runs the floor really well and dunks everything. I think McLeod would be the third option at center by mid season if we sign Boakye.

Last edited:
There is no reason to believe that McLeod sill be healthy all season and if Lampkin is our only healthy center at any point we are probably in big trouble. And he's better than McLeod.

Check out his rebounds per 40…absolutely take this kid. I get McLeod may have been hurt but he is likely not the answer behind Lampkin even if he is healthy. And they have 3 scholarships available…can still bring in another forward as well as a guard.
Absolutely

no idea why people are still pounding the table for a big.

Lampkin and McLeod are our 5s this year, period (other than a low level guy who’s ok being the 3rd C - but Boyake is not that guy)

no idea why people are still pounding the table for a big.

Lampkin and McLeod are our 5s this year, period (other than a low level guy who’s ok being the 3rd C - but Boyake is not that guy)
3 or 4 bodies at a position is common, and how much did McLeod play this year? McLeod also missed half the season his freshman year. Unless you would be comfortable playing Lampkin (as athletic as his vertical might suggest) the whole game... I would suggest another body or two. So I would say pounding the table for another big is not just a want, but a need.

There is no reason to believe that McLeod sill be healthy all season and if Lampkin is our only healthy center at any point we are probably in big trouble. And he's better than McLeod.
We need another Big. If Mclead had remained healthy last year we make the dance

Could Lampkin play the 4? He seems like a Rick Jackson type player from the little I've seen of him. Good rebounder and passer, and a good scorer inside of 15 feet. Slide him to the 4 to give Freeman a breather. Or slide Freeman to the 3 and give Bell a rest. Then you'd be 6"10 across your front court with 3 really good rebounders and scorers. I'd like this pickup much more than either of the other two projects that visited recently. Much more versatility with him I think. Bring in guys who can actually play when called upon.

I was four years old :/
1715435040051.gif
;)

Bump
Don’t think Enoch is very good (center market is very rough rn and a lot of teams need a big) but wonder if we’re interested because someone might flip…

I wonder if we're interested at all.

He's been in the portal for almost two months. Other than his visit to Nova last week, there's been no chatter about him on the internets.