Class of 2021 - C Enoch Boakye (Canada) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Enoch Boakye (Canada)

Don’t think Enoch is very good (center market is very rough rn and a lot of teams need a big) but wonder if we’re interested because someone might flip…
When you say flip there's only one big that could potentially do that and it's Lampkin. That doesn't seem likely at all and there's been nothing that would suggest he's going to. (Unless I missed something ?)

Eddies IG has dropped everything that says Cuse… including all the pics.
Wow...just noticed that! Hopefully it's nothing but I wonder now if he was told we were bringing in a legit point guard to play with and have failed on doing so.

It never ends does it, could be nothing . But yea. Odd
He also seemed to follow a lot of Vandy people recently too. All these teams that are desperate for a good center will either have to settle/overpay for a bad center or tamper with already committed kids.

Signed NLIs don’t really mean anything in the transfer world until they enroll.

"I will ever see." Have zero recollection of watching games but Craig Forth was very nice to me at a practice when I was six years old. Shot baskets with me on a side hoop at Manley.
I'm glad you were able to beat Craig Forth in a game of horse as a 6 year old, he was far worse than McLeod. Freshman Baye Keita was also light years worse than Naheem and he started 10 games.

I'm glad you were able to bear Craig Forth in a game of horse as a 6 year old, he was far worse than McLeod. Freshman Baye Keita was also light years worse than Naheem and he started 10 games.
Okay man lol

He also seemed to follow a lot of Vandy people recently too. All these teams that are desperate for a good center will either have to settle/overpay for a bad center or tamper with already committed kids.

Signed NLIs don’t really mean anything in the transfer world until they enroll.
In a situation like this, with the portal closed, are you out of the portal once you commit/sign? Or once you're in, the portal deadline means nothing and you can commit and decommit as many times as you want until the season starts?

In a situation like this, with the portal closed, are you out of the portal once you commit/sign? Or once you're in, the portal deadline means nothing and you can commit and decommit as many times as you want until the season starts?
Means nothing until you've enrolled elsewhere, from my understanding

I'm glad you were able to beat Craig Forth in a game of horse as a 6 year old, he was far worse than McLeod. Freshman Baye Keita was also light years worse than Naheem and he started 10 games.
Forth was there to take up space, literally. He wasn’t recruited to score. Id take him over what we have now.

Forth was there to take up space, literally. He wasn’t recruited to score. Id take him over what we have now.
He didn't score, rebound, move or defend well. Guy was very nice but one of the worst players to ever start a game for Syracuse. I'd take Peter Carey over him in today's game. Could you imagine forth in today's game? It'd be a nightmare.

It’s the account tagged in this post

Well that's hilarious because that handle is definitely to a football player.

Edit - did he have a brother or family member that was a football player pass? It seems to be a tribute to them.