Class of 2020 - C/F Sasha Glushkov (VA) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C/F Sasha Glushkov (VA)

Cusesky8214

Living Legend
figured why not. Kinda intriguing prospect. 6'11 205lbs. Looks pretty skilled like typical euro guys. Lots of experience against some good players. Kinda reminds me of Haarms.

Last edited:
just wanted to make a note that I'm pretty sure micawber etienne is in a lot of these clips from the ncaa bball academy 2019 and this kid blocks his shot/out rebounds him and out hustles him numerous times from the looks of it. It's hard to tell but I'm pretty sure its him.

Last edited:
Could you throw some mystery mentions up about a guard maybe?

Edwards 2.0 maybe a little more mobile...I don't like the per 32 numbers, I prefer to see the per game numbers.

I know this is a really random thread and player I came across but theres not much else going on right now. Not really much of a need but this kid is actually pretty intriguing. Kid is skilled. Just doing my duty as a fan seeing as though the entire Syracuse coaching staff does nothing and just combs through syrfan recruiting forums while they sit in their comfy office chairs and lets all of us nobody's all the leg work for them :p They just do the closing!

If he reclassifies to 2021 we could be on the radar or if we don't get Ballard

He is only an inch taller than Marek maybe he could play the 4...:)
Probably skilled enough to. Scouting report I read said he can shoot the 3 ball well. Stretch 4!

There actually is one that's possible but lips are sealed on that one. Depends on a few different things.
Oooo mystery recruit!!!

I'm sure that is Mac Etienne in this kid video and this kid took him to school. This kid is so much more polished than Ballard. I say take him ,bring him in and add some weight and he can play both 4 if needed and 5 and he shoots the 3 ball pretty good too. I hope they don't pass on him if we miss out on Haarms. (sure we will).

I'm sure that is Mac Etienne in this kid video and this kid took him to school. This kid is so much more polished than Ballard. I say take him ,bring him in and add some weight and he can play both 4 if needed and 5 and he shoots the 3 ball pretty good too. I hope they don't pass on him if we miss out on Haarms. (sure we will).
I was thinking of him only as a stretch 4 type player. I wouldnt want him as a 5 for us...too much like marek. Looks like a skilled player tho and definitely intriguing

Also want to make note that we arent even recruting this kid as far as I know. I came across him while searching some stuff and thought he was the exact type of player we would recruit. Maybe we will end up recruiting him idk? Doubt it especially with the offers we have going out to some big time players right now. Never know though.

I like this kid if it was for next year as a Marek replacement. Skilled player. He definitely looked like he took it to Mac etienne at the 19 ncaa basketball academy.

I like this kid if it was for next year as a Marek replacement. Skilled player. He definitely looked like he took it to Mac etienne at the 19 ncaa basketball academy.
I agree. I think this kid would excel in our system...wish he was in 2021

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom