Class of 2017 - C Mohammed Bamba (PA) to Texas | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C Mohammed Bamba (PA) to Texas

All over the place in this one. Special year 1 wherever he goes.
The big thing that I look for in big men highlights are back to the basket moves. There a lots of tall guys who can throw down nasty dunks against high school players, but in that video there were a couple of spin moves where he still had the body control to score. It has taken many SU big men 3-4 years to master those sorts of moves.

The big thing that I look for in big men highlights are back to the basket moves. There a lots of tall guys who can throw down nasty dunks against high school players, but in that video there were a couple of spin moves where he still had the body control to score. It has taken many SU big men 3-4 years to master those sorts of moves.

Good foot work makes the difference.

You think he could be a package deal with QG? They worked awfully well together with PSA Cards.

I just watched some recent videos of Mo. I hadn't watched any of his videos in months, because I didn't think we had a shot. I have made the mistake of letting myself believe we could land him. He is unbelievable, and to think we might land Mo, Quade and Randolph...no words. I know it probably won't happen, but it could, and that is what makes recruiting so fun. And, maybe Mo would want to stick around a second year to play with his Westtown teammate Cam Reddish, giving us the Westtown trio of Mo, Cam and Brandon. These dreams always seem to fade into reality as the classes come together, and we usually have good classes, but maybe one of these days the dream will come true.

I just watched some recent videos of Mo. I hadn't watched any of his videos in months, because I didn't think we had a shot. I have made the mistake of letting myself believe we could land him. He is unbelievable, and to think we might land Mo, Quade and Randolph...no words. I know it probably won't happen, but it could, and that is what makes recruiting so fun. And, maybe Mo would want to stick around a second year to play with his Westtown teammate Cam Reddish, giving us the Westtown trio of Mo, Cam and Brandon. These dreams always seem to fade into reality as the classes come together, and we usually have good classes, but maybe one of these days the dream will come true.

This is the type of kid that puts your program in rarefied air. A freak physical specimen with elite athleticism coupled with a mature attitude and academic excellence. Frankly... you just can't hope for any better than that. If by chance he does end up Orange... Oh my...now that's something you could get really really excited about. The fact that he made a visit this past weekend and was with another kid who, by the way, isn't a slouch either...I can only vaguely imagine what that would be like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom