ORANGE UNITED NIL | Syracusefan.com

ORANGE UNITED NIL

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Upper left link for monthly subscription and upper right for one time donations.

It would be nice to see a large percentage of the diehard fans on this board make a donation after the press conference tomorrow.

If you select “CONTRIBUTE” you then select your sport “FOOTBALL” and make a one-time donation for any amount.

IMG_7389.jpeg

Last edited:
The monthly/annual is spread across the whole program and not necessarily just football right? Trying to decide on an annual or just periodic football donations.

I had a drop-down that allowed me to choose which sport.
(I did a 1-time donation, for starters)

So I chose Football, and a # with 44 in it.

Hope that ADJW & HCFB see the huge uptick in OrangeUnited donors & donations, and know that Cuse Nation has their backs.

If you can do an amount in the $25 range, see if you can push it up to $44. I know it is the holiday season, but using $44 makes a statement about our program and branding. Maybe a couple of less Starbuck mornings, grab your coffee at home or at work.

It would be nice to see a large percentage of the diehard fans on this board make a donation after the press conference tomorrow.

If you select “CONTRIBUTE” you then select your sport “FOOTBALL” and make a one-time donation for any amount.

View attachment 234401
Just donated $25.99/month for the football program. This is the new normal, where college athletes are funded by fans and local business. Coach Fran says we as fans need to be competitive and do our part to support the program. Feels more invested when you have a little skin in the game.

The monthly/annual is spread across the whole program and not necessarily just football right? Trying to decide on an annual or just periodic football donations.
I have an email into them to see how to designate my monthly to just football

It should be possible and is likely just an oversight for a new service

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom