Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

I'm happy to have a possible commit soon, but must admit I am a bit upset that it is not Bryant.

Last edited:
I'm happy to have an possible commit soon, but must admit I am a bit upset that it is not Bryant.

Can't count anything out! IF Stapha commits (I believe he will), all needs will be filled. Maybe one more and that would be a major talent - Bryant or Jones.

5cpqib906m494bggsjyg_reasonably_small.jpeg

Lawrinson14 said:
Nice to see everyone so confident. Memphis strikes me as very shady--I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch.

He's visited SU several times. He's never visited Memphis.

It would be a strange twist.

18 picks on the ol' Crystal Ball. All Cuse. Take that for what it's worth.

14 picks for Derrick Jones - 13 Cuse.

11 picks for Thomas Bryant - 7 Cuse.

no slight to you good buddy. I meant having both of you confirm/deny on Bball recruits is the holy grail.
Anybody that has followed this recruit doesn't need me or Jake to confirm or deny whether this kid is SU bound or not. It would be a hella surprise if he decided to go to a school like Memphis that he hasn't visited at all.

I refuse to get excited again after the 1 May deadline passed. I will not look at any Diagne highlights on you tube...which means I've been on YouTube highlights of him the last hour and I can't wait until 30 May!!

18 picks on the ol' Crystal Ball. All Cuse. Take that for what it's worth.

14 picks for Derrick Jones - 13 Cuse.

11 picks for Thomas Bryant - 7 Cuse.

It would be amazing to have all 3. Almost makes me wish Roberson and CM go bonkers and Head to the league so we can have them all.

Almost.

Anybody that has followed this recruit doesn't need me or Jake to confirm or deny whether this kid is SU bound or not. It would be a hella surprise if he decided to go to a school like Memphis that he hasn't visited at all.
Love your body Larry.

I refuse to get excited again after the 1 May deadline passed. I will not look at any Diagne highlights on you tube...which means I've been on YouTube highlights of him the last hour and I can't wait until 30 May!!

You must be a professor at Syracuse because I do not understand a word you are saying.

did we change the way we write dates in this country cause I never got the memo?

PS I am jamesvillecuse on twitter if anyone wants to follow!

Last edited by a moderator: