Cal will be a tougher game | Syracusefan.com

Cal will be a tougher game

They only lost crabbe from last years team and they replaced him with a super freshman. We will need to play very well tomorrow to win this game.
get your big boy pants on. Oh, and bring some milk home with you.

They only lost crabbe from last years team and they replaced him with a super freshman. We will need to play very well tomorrow to win this game.
I thought minn was pretty solid but cal impressed me even more

We take west coast teams, chew them up and spit them out.

harden-rockets-e1351711880362.jpeg

We always need to play well to win. But the way I look at it, it's a wash. They lost Crabbe, we lost MCW/Triche (I say 2 guys to their 1 b/c Crabbe was a big scorer for them).

But we played a terrible game last year against Cal. Shoulda won by 20. I think if we play our game, we win by a dozen.

We always need to play well to win. But the way I look at it, it's a wash. They lost Crabbe, we lost MCW/Triche (I say 2 guys to their 1 b/c Crabbe was a big scorer for them).

But we played a terrible game last year against Cal. Shoulda won by 20. I think if we play our game, we win by a dozen.
We always seem to play to the level of our competition 90% of the time.

I think Solomon really hurt us inside in that game. They have good size everywhere on the floor now as Bilas said.

How many well contested 32 footers do they make per game? Minn got 9 points out of that set tonight.

They don't seem deep and I see Solomon fouled out and the other big had 4. We have enough folks that we should make that happen again. Make the entry passes. Drive etc and we should be ok.

get your big boy pants on. Oh, and bring some milk home with you.

Marsh==I dont even own a pair of pants.

you rent them??
When your locked in for the BB season, you don't need pants. Besides, if you drink enough PBR, they become a pain to unzip and zip watching 4 games a night.
(Visions of a bearded hermit, holding a golf club, watching BB on TV----very unsettling!)

Let's not forget about James Southerland and his flatulence! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom