Cam Lynch and Dyshawn Davis | Syracusefan.com

Cam Lynch and Dyshawn Davis

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
What are the expectations for these two veteran Linebackers? Seems we've had our fair share of hard-nosed, above average upperclassmen linebackers in the past few seasons.

These two have definitely had some great moments throughout their time on the hill.

I've heard a lot on this board about the frosh, the lines, the wide outs, backs and QBs...

What are your guys thoughts on these two returners?

Dyshawn Davis is currently rated the 6th OLB in his class by the way. Cam Lynch the 30th.

What are the expectations for these two veteran Linebackers? Seems we've had our fair share of hard-nosed, above average upperclassmen linebackers in the past few seasons.

These two have definitely had some great moments throughout their time on the hill.

I've heard a lot on this board about the frosh, the lines, the wide outs, backs and QBs...

What are your guys thoughts on these two returners?

Dyshawn Davis is currently rated the 6th OLB in his class by the way. Cam Lynch the 30th.

I think Cam will be fine - still small - will hurt his draft grade. But he's been as steady as can be. He did get picked on in the passing game a few times. He'll have to improve his coverage skills.

Davis needs to be better than last season. He seemed like he took a step back and wasn't as dynamic as he'd been. I think he breaks out and becomes a guy that raises his draft profile.

I think Cam will be fine - still small - will hurt his draft grade. But he's been as steady as can be. He did get picked on in the passing game a few times. He'll have to improve his coverage skills.

Davis needs to be better than last season. He seemed like he took a step back and wasn't as dynamic as he'd been. I think he breaks out and becomes a guy that raises his draft profile.

I may be wrong but maybe Davis was playing his position/area better and not free lancing as much and that may have been why he didn't have as many of those moments.

Davis was also playing with more bulk than he had in years before. Look for him to be readjusted this year.

I think Davis will have a big Sr. season. My hopes are high that these 2 guys, along with Reddish & Eskridge will be defensive leaders.

Dyshawn is a violent hitter with great instincts. Love his approach to the game and his mentality. I don't think there's many more passionate players on this team. He's a great kid who speaks his mind and is hilarious. Just about my favorite player on the team. I believe Cam was putting up 38 reps on the bench. Fire hydrant...

Can't believe Cam Lynch is already a Senior. Seems like yesterday we pulled him out of Georgia. I feel really good about our LB position. Gotta like senior LBs who have played a lot of snaps.

Dyshawn is a violent hitter with great instincts. Love his approach to the game and his mentality. I don't think there's many more passionate players on this team. He's a great kid who speaks his mind and is hilarious. Just about my favorite player on the team. I believe Cam was putting up 38 reps on the bench. Fire hydrant...
38 holy crap

Recent story said 41. Wants to train to go higher but Hicks won't let him. Too much bulk can work against him.
I can only imagine how big Cam's chest is then, jeeeezus