Can any of the walk-ons contribute...really? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Can any of the walk-ons contribute...really?

We stayed competitive that whole game! Admittedly shockingly. LOL.

Yes, I was very impressed! I loved how we kept coming at LSU the whole second half no matter what happened. Obviously they have perhaps the best running back on the planet and far more depth of talent that we do but our top guys can play with anyone. I think this team if healthy could be an 8 win suad, who knows many even 9 why not?

If you post almost 4,500 posts on this forum and less than 100 are positive towards the program, is this really a contribution?

You have a reading comprehension issues if you don't think I'm positive about our basketball program.

apparently the long haired 5-11 guy can shoot. but no, if we need contributions from walk-ons we are looking at like 4-5 wins in the acc.

The odds of Lydon (or anybody) going 50% from outside seem incredibly slim. On the other hand, being a tall, roaming threat might be enough to force opposing coaches to alter their defenses (like they had to do with Southerland).

:)
Big difference in Lydon being the 4th scoring option and Southerland being tied for first :)
Cooney would go atleast 65% wide open with the pressure out of his head. No doubt in my mind.

Twice as good as AO's freethrows :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom