Can Appalachian State do it again... | Syracusefan.com

Can Appalachian State do it again...

What the hell was the App St coaching staff thinking? Absolutely blew a chance for FG attempt. Classic coach P move.

Tied at 13, end of regulation.

What do they feed the kids at App State?

The irony here is that they schedule above their level and everyone respects them while Rutgers has never seen a Pop Warner team they weren't afraid of and no one respects them.

Isn't it illegal to gain yards from a fumble? Is that pro's or am I just plain mistaken? I thought forward fumbles recovered by the offense are supposed to get moved back to where the player fumbled.

Isn't it illegal to gain yards from a fumble? Is that pro's or am I just plain mistaken? I thought forward fumbles recovered by the offense are supposed to get moved back to where the player fumbled.
Can't bat the ball or kick the ball forward intentionally. No rules otherwise.

The NFL has a rule but not college.

If any player fumbles after the two-minute warning in a half, only the fumbling player is permitted to recover and/or advance the ball. If recovered by any other offensive player, the ball is dead at the spot of the fumble unless it is recovered behind the spot of the fumble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom