Can Purdue hold Walker to 72 yards? | Syracusefan.com

Can Purdue hold Walker to 72 yards?

Their defense is capable. If they do MSU loses.
I think it's important MSU loses. Undefeated with a stud running back opens a lot of voters eyes. They are favored by only three so it has the makings of a good game.

Speaking of which, Wake is also undefeated and a 3 pt dog on the road. No respect for the Deacs.

i just meant why 72= purdue wins vs 73
I understood what you meant. But it was clear the OP picked 72 for the reason I stated and I operated under the assumption you weren't thinking/aware of the math rather than that you were just making a rather pedantic point.

I understood what you meant. But it was clear the OP picked 72 for the reason I stated and I operated under the assumption you weren't thinking/aware of the math rather than that you were just making a rather pedantic point.
Whoa - pedantic. Someone is out to win the internet today! How truculent of you!

Msu has so many weapons on offense. Don't think they win in Columbus but think they win every other game.

In fairness, he led in rushing yards per game. And, he will continue after this week. Hopefully Tucker can rack up some numbers the last three weeks and overtake Walker.

Purdue loses a lot of guys next year
Not really

Offense only a couple (QB is huge of course)

D loses more but they rotate a lot of bodies

Don't be surprised if they are Top 25 when we play them.

Them and ND are two HUGE opportunities

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom