canada leaving pitt | Syracusefan.com

canada leaving pitt

upperdeck

Living Legend
its interesting that he would leave, i would assume more money by a decent amount. but also leaving for a a coach that was close to being tossed out just last year.

its interesting that he would leave, i would assume more money by a decent amount. but also leaving for a a coach that was close to being tossed out just last year.

Think you're about 3 months behind the news cycle. He just left to join Eddie O who was just hired full time this month.

Yup

What I read is that LSU offered $4 million for 3 years but Pitt to their credit offered $2.7 million for 3 years so the $1.3 million made the difference. Pitt will likely offer big $$$ for a replacement, maybe Mark Helfrich.

Think you're about 3 months behind the news cycle. He just left to join Eddie O who was just hired full time this month.
nope. thats what i meant.. he was one less win away from not getting hired from the interim spot.

I dont think think EO lasts his contract either, but I was thinking Canada was looking to get a HC job not a lateral OC job for a bit more money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom