Can't wait to go to work Monday... | Syracusefan.com

Can't wait to go to work Monday...

thenanster

Walk On
Living and working in Columbus is great except for OSU and their fans. This past week was especially hard, as you could imagine after last Saturday's debacle. Monday I deliver some sweet justice!!

F you Aaron Craft, Thad Matta, and Sully!!!!

LGO!!

Living and working in Columbus is great except for OSU and their fans. This past week was especially hard, as you could imagine after last Saturday's debacle. Monday I deliver some sweet justice!!

LGO!!
Unfortunately they can just say, "yeah but we still beat you." No comeback there, sadly.

Jeklish - I'll say what I have leading up to and after the game, if we had Fab...blah blah blah. But you're correct...sadly it's a VERY weak comeback. But I'll at least have a smile on my face!

Oh, trust me, I believe that, at full strength, we'd be playing Monday.

Unfortunately...

Where you at in Cbus? I'm a Cbus guy. Most of my friends up here in Cuse think it is the wild wild west. I tell them I'd rather live there than anywhere I've lived, including Manhattan. Fantastic quality of life!

This season showed alot of our fans there is no karma in basketball just bad officiating :D.

You have to live here to understand Poppy.

Couldn't agree more. I've lived in Cols for the past 19 years and I'm not sure I've ever gotten so much flack for being an SU grad/fan combined in those 19 years than I have in the past week.

Where you at in Cbus? I'm a Cbus guy. Most of my friends up here in Cuse think it is the wild wild west. I tell them I'd rather live there than anywhere I've lived, including Manhattan. Fantastic quality of life!
I live just north of Powell and south of Delaware. I work in downtown C-Bus at Nationwide Insurance. Born and raised near the CUSE and moved here in '87 to go to college and never left. I love it here. Where are you at?

This season showed alot of our fans there is no karma in basketball just bad officiating :D.
No question about it. This year was absolutely nuts as it relates to the officiating.

Im an upper arlington guy. Going to Cuse right now for law school. I'll be back this summer for work, we should get together sometime.

Couldn't agree more. I've lived in Cols for the past 19 years and I'm not sure I've ever gotten so much flack for being an SU grad/fan combined in those 19 years than I have in the past week.
Where at in C-Bus? This week sucked!

Nice! What do you do at NW? I'm in IT downtown.

Retirement Plans. Compliance and Risk Management. PM me and we can hook up. Surprisingly, there are actually quite a few SU grads at NW.

Retirement Plans. Compliance and Risk Management. PM me and we can hook up. Surprisingly, there are actually quite a few SU grads at NW.
Will do. Looking forward to meeting up!

LGO!!
I here ya I live in Mansfield area and can't wait to give it back to their fans!

Jeklish - I'll say what I have leading up to and after the game, if we had Fab...blah blah blah. But you're correct...sadly it's a VERY weak comeback. But I'll at least have a smile on my face!

Didn't they lose a game or two earlier in the year when Sullinger was out? Even very good teams have a difficult time playing without a key player. Whether they admit it or not, they understand it.

I come down to Cbus often from Cleveland. I like it. I really like Short North and lots of the stuff on High Street. I'm going to eat at Barcelona Tues night and am pumped about that!

I come down to Cbus often from Cleveland. I like it. I really like Short North and lots of the stuff on High Street. I'm going to eat at Barcelona Tues night and am pumped about that!
Love Barcelona. I was there a few weeks ago. Got the paella. Columbus has changed so much in the last 20 years.

Love Barcelona. I was there a few weeks ago. Got the paella. Columbus has changed so much in the last 20 years.

Nice! I was eyeing that paella on the online menu. Have you done a tapas tasting?

Oh man, I was at Barcelona last summer for lunch one day. Can't wait to sit out on that patio again this summer. Love Cbus.