Can't wait until... | Syracusefan.com

Can't wait until...

AAM62

All Conference
Anderson and Wilkes move on. So ing tired of them. I understand that we play them because we have no one else that's better in the Coaches eyes but I could care less. They give up massive plays regardless of the opponent.

I rarely call out players but Anderson has been on the bad end of too many big plays over the last 4 years

We hear so much about how great Morgan and Whigham are going to be. They have to be better than Wilkes and Anderson.

We hear so much about how great Morgan and Whigham are going to be. They have to be better than Wilkes and Anderson.
Why the hell doesn't Morgan get more time. Wasn't he a huge recruit?

I have loved what I have seen from Whigham and Morgan this season. Not sure if going with the experience is worth it right now.

I actually thought Whigham played a really good game.

I actually thought Whigham played a really good game.
I agree. Now it's time for Morgan to start get a lot more reps in place of Anderson who was absolutely terrible yesterday.

We have to change this up going forward or I cringe to think how the rest of the season plays out. I'd also start by telling Bullough his job is on the line and things better change dang quick or else.

Look everyone gets torched by Clemson. That team is just incredible especially at the wr position. Our big problem is how bad the wr are.

Look everyone gets torched by Clemson. That team is just incredible especially at the wr position. Our big problem is how bad the wr are.

In practice these guys probably stick with the SU receivers and gives a false sense of security to the coaches...then they see what happens vs real good receivers in games.

One other thing. Northwestern wr's ate up Ohio State. The only difference was that OSU put pressure and contained the NW qb's a lot more than SU.

People have to stop giving Lynn a pass. He was awful yesterday. He was toasted all day and out of position.

I agree. Now it's time for Morgan to start get a lot more reps in place of Anderson who was absolutely terrible yesterday.

They have Morgan at safety. He would replace Wilkes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom