Caption Contest | Syracusefan.com

Caption Contest

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
geno.jpg

Voice on the phone: "Wearing eye black in a dome is like wearing sunglasses in a bar. Your play, your arm and appearance are awful."

Coach, field turf isn't all that soft. How about some running plays?

Hello Ace Taxi..? I need a ride out of the Dome ASAP...

Voice on the phone: "Wearing eye black in a dome is like wearing sunglasses in a bar. Your play, your arm and appearance are awful."

May want to tell that to nassib

"This is going to be on what? There's actually a show called "Kenny's Two Pennies"?

Hi, Chuck? Chuck Neinas? Please get us into the Big XII. TX just can't hit as hard as these guys!

No caption response but he gave up, showed no heart. A leader he is not!

Mr. Luck, What do you mean you are going to schedule Air Force and Navy? Its gets worse?

No caption response but he gave up, showed no heart. A leader he is not!
You are right. One of OE's articles showed him kind of lounging on the sidelines, not talking to his teammates, or coaches.

May want to tell that to nassib
Touche. If they think it's intimidating then they should also do Little Giants and put some alka-seltzer in their mouths and start foaming.
The fad is just as bad as baseball power necklaces, basketball elbow sleeves, and arthritis bracelets. All are pointless.

Hello? Crouse Hospital? I'd like to make a reservation. Last name Smith. First name...ah crap, I forgot.

What do you mean two gallons of gas isn't enough for the couch burning?!?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom