Caption this Photo | Syracusefan.com

Caption this Photo

Chicago44s

2nd String
Boeheim.Coyle.jpg

"I started on clean up just like you guys, but now... See, I'm washing lettuce. Soon, I'll be on fries. Then the grill. In a year or two, I'll make assistant manager and that's where the big bucks start rolling in."

It's time to decide - are you gonna be a loyal idiot or a disloyal idiot?

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f***ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f***in amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"

"Son, we live in a world that has baskets, and those baskets have to be defended by men. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Mr. Coyle?? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Fab Melo, and you curse the basketball program. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Stan Kissel's academic endeavors, while tragic, probably won ballgames. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, wins ballgames. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that court , you need me on that court."

"Son, we live in a world that has baskets, and those baskets have to be defended by men. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Mr. Coyle?? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Fab Melo, and you curse the basketball program. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Stan Kissel's academic endeavors, while tragic, probably won ballgames. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, wins ballgames. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that court , you need me on that court."

Win.

I was crapping in old man diapers before you were crapping in baby diapers. No get the outta here!!!

"Let me ask you something - do you even know what my record is against John Beilein?"

This is Syracuse. We like the snow, we like the cold weather, but it's Eastern snow and Eastern cold weather. If you think we're giving Boise State a home and away series, we need to go have a discussion with Kent so he can tell you how things work around here.

"Welcome to the big city, Boise Boy."

im sorry, did you say something??

get in line...

"Did you marry a Kentucky gal too? BTW: My wife's more beautiful than yours."

Son, don't you dare make me miss my noon tee time.

What kinda jerk are you? Howard had him covered. Smart made a tough shot. Get outta here. THAT'S NOT WHY WE PLAY ZONE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom