Capuano again on the DFA list | Syracusefan.com

Capuano again on the DFA list

CaliCuse

All American
Y I guess his 5 million dollar salary makes him a prohibitive pick by any other team He will no doubt be resigned by the Yanks as soon as a pitcher feels an "ochie" I think this off season will find Cashman looking for another starter for the team Preferably a FA that isn't crashing the 40s in age and not a long contract that takes him into the 40s. I think the weakest position offensively is second bases there will no doubt be some maneuvering there. If Reffy isn't deemed ready because of his defense there might have to be some kind of trade in the works Chris Young might be thought as expendable. That might be Judge's ticket to Broadway

With Pineda coming back on Wednesday, the Yanks have six starters, all of whom are pitching well and will be around next year. I don't see starting pitching as an offseason priority.

I think Refsnyder/Ackley is the plan for 2nd base next year; assuming Refsnyder has a good spring and rumors of a bad attitude are not true.

Last edited:
With Pineda coming back on Wednesday, the Yanks have six starters, all of whom are pitching well and will be around next year. I don't see starting pitching as an offseason priority.

I think Refsnyder/Ackley is the plan for 2nd base next year; assuming Refsnyder has a good spring and rumors of a bad attitude are not true.
Bad attitude by Refsynder is something new to me but I can understand a little bit on that subject He didn't disgrace himself in his time with big team and looks at what Drew is doing or not doing and gets frustrated. I believe that can happen with anyone. I'mnot excusing this but I am saying I understand the root cause if this is a fact This could make him part of a trade bait package this off season regretfully.