carmelo | Syracusefan.com

carmelo

Getting some practices in looks like it helped right the ship for them. Melo's starting to look like vintage Melo the last few games.

Better than Ethan Cole. ;)

Just kidding, Igor. Hope you are well and staying warm in FL.

Is Melo's game becoming more well-rounded?

Happy to see Carmelo getting a chance to play with some talent around him. He is still much maligned by many and recent lists from various sites don't even list him in the top 20 players which is total nonsense. He's gotten a lot of bad press that is totally undeserved. Cowherd disses him and his game relentlessly. Melo has never gotten the recognition that he deserves and has never been on a team with parts which would compliment what he brings to the table.

Happy to see Carmelo getting a chance to play with some talent around him. He is still much maligned by many and recent lists from various sites don't even list him in the top 20 players which is total nonsense. He's gotten a lot of bad press that is totally undeserved. Cowherd disses him and his game relentlessly. Melo has never gotten the recognition that he deserves and has never been on a team with parts which would compliment what he brings to the table.
If I recall correctly, the only time he has been on a team when two players from that team made the All Star Game was when he made and Chandler both made it. Maybe him and Porzingus will both qualify at some point it in the future. Porzingus won't this year, I hope Melo does.

Somebody could look the stats up for me, but I heard that his defensive metrics are downright respectable this year!

Cowherd is also on the record as saying the Warriors are boring.
In other words, he's trolling. The reason he trolls Melo is his ratings in NY are/were non existent. He's trying to get attention.

Somebody could look the stats up for me, but I heard that his defensive metrics are downright respectable this year!

I think he went from having one of the worst 3p% when guarding guys last year to one of the best this year? Obviously early and small sample size and all that, but still.

If I recall correctly, the only time he has been on a team when two players from that team made the All Star Game was when he made and Chandler both made it. Maybe him and Porzingus will both qualify at some point it in the future. Porzingus won't this year, I hope Melo does.

Iverson made the AS team 3 times when he was with Denver, also Billups made it twice. (Kind of double counting, they were traded for one another in a season). But basically Melo's last 4 full years in Denver he played with an all star

carmelo anthony is the all time leader in assists for three pointers in a half 6; all to gerry vs kansas in 03
Better than your average Iggy, you are half right. Melo assisted on 3 of g-macs 3's.

Reactions: MCC
I think he went from having one of the worst 3p% when guarding guys last year to one of the best this year? Obviously early and small sample size and all that, but still.

Iverson made the AS team 3 times when he was with Denver, also Billups made it twice. (Kind of double counting, they were traded for one another in a season). But basically Melo's last 4 full years in Denver he played with an all star
My bad...I must have just been thinking when Melo was with the Knicks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom