Carter Sanderson | Syracusefan.com

Carter Sanderson

Agreed

Maybe because he was only here for a year, he didn't do it. Isn't albert nasser a senior too?

I wish JB would have put in the other senior on the team for a minute at the end when it was clearly over.

Thought he should have pulled Rak a bit sooner as well.

Why? I want more 40 footers from Coonstick.

It looked like he half expected/hoped Jim would put him in at the end. Maybe Jim wanted Rak to get the final applause from the crowd on senior night or something.

I agree it would have been nice to see him get it there for a sec.

I wish JB would have put in the other senior on the team for a minute at the end when it was clearly over.

I completely agree with you. In JB's defense, being Sanderson has aspirations of following in the the family tradition and earning his living on the bench, maybe JB felt it was in his best interest to give him the full 40 there.

Agreed

Maybe because he was only here for a year, he didn't do it. Isn't albert nasser a senior too?

Yeah I think Nasser is a senior too.

There were stoppages with about 1:20, and then at 1:00 exactly. I'm a little baffled that JB couldn't put in Sanderson first, and then even if there isn't a stoppage, you know you're getting the ball back, so call a substitution time out to get Rak his ovation. But hey, at least Sanderson got some good face time on ESPN.

I burned the chicken while I was waiting for JB to pull Rak!!
Try sending Boeheim the bill...
But you can always get another chicken.
Where do we get another Rak?

I've seen quite a few people commenting on this on social media

Yeah, I was pretty upset that Boeheim didn't put him in. This game was over with at least 2 or 3 minutes left. Made no sense to me to not give the kid a minute.

Should have subbed him for Christmas when he was taken out with a minute left.
That actually would have been perfect. Exactly 1 minute remaining on the clock at that point when Rak came out.

Izzo just put his senior walk on in at the end. Players, fans, and the kid loved it. Boeheim tries too hard sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom