CASSHMAN SHOULD CONSIDER EVERY OFFER FOR ANY PLAYER ON THE YANKEES EXCEPT JETER | Syracusefan.com

CASSHMAN SHOULD CONSIDER EVERY OFFER FOR ANY PLAYER ON THE YANKEES EXCEPT JETER

CaliCuse

All American
I think twice about letting Stewart go.The man plays with smarts and guts. Not much power but that DP today was of the most outstanding plays I've ever seen by a catcher. If there is a 2013 highlight reel being compiled of great plays this one must be included as a candidate for the best.:eek:Joba andHughes are two players that no one wants. Its incredible that they both might accept their qualifying offers and stay with the Yankees despite all attempts to get rid of them.

Cali, have you ever considered just making one thread dedicated to the Yankees and putting all of your thoughts there, rather than starting a new thread about every piece of Yankees information that pops into your mind?

There's no offense intended here, it just seems like it would make more sense to keep all Yankees talk in a single thread.

I've finally determined that every Cali post I s exactly what I'd say when I'm drunk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom