Class of 2015 - CB Daivon Ellison (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Daivon Ellison (NJ) Signed LOI

Previous
Next

• 5:08 PM - 25 Aug 2014
    '
    $avage‏@DaiEllison_2 19s
    I AM HONORED TO SAY THAT I WILL BE PLAYING THE NEXT 4 YEARS AT SYRACUSE UNIVERSITYsrc="
    1f64f.png
    1f4da.png
    1f4b0.png
    pic.twitter.com/hq1hLWvT8E

So glad he is orange. Wonder what made him change his announcement date, though. This was the one guy I wanted all along, 1) for his ability and 2) getting back into Don Basco

Yeah not sure, but getting back into Bosco is awesome. Bobby Acosta opened NJ back up and it's a great thing.

If some people on the board would listen to you they wouldn't have had to sweat this out. It kills me, the one guy in the know and some people blow you off. Your info is as good as Bnoro's.

Well i listen to anomander but i can still get excited and anxious. Heck, i rewatch syracuse games i know were going to win and i still get nervous. Its game week. Were excited. Let us have some fun.

Great pickup. Acosta with a great first year haul so far. We need to keep this guy around a while. We need these good Jersey kids to help us get to the next level. It's hard to find elite players in the Northeast, but if we can get consistent recruits out of Jersey on top of our other pipeline areas, we will be in great shape. Love this staff and really excited about this teams future. Lets Go!