Class of 2016 - CB Damar Hamlin (PA) Verbal to Pitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 CB Damar Hamlin (PA) Verbal to Pitt

I think if Neal commits, we also get Colon. If Colon then commits, I think we suddenly have a very realistic shot at a couple of the 4-star guys we've been talking about.
Actually, I believe that Neal and colon are both listed as 3-star. But their offer list more closely indicate 4-stars and they may well achieve this by the end of the season upcoming. My point is that I put more weight on the offer list because they are being evaluated by people who are much better at recognizing talent and potential than the guys at the services who may not have even played the sport.

Actually, I believe that Neal and colon are both listed as 3-star. But their offer list more closely indicate 4-stars and they may well achieve this by the end of the season upcoming. My point is that I put more weight on the offer list because they are being evaluated by people who are much better at recognizing talent and potential than the guys at the services who may not have even played the sport.
I know that they are. I'm saying they will lead to more 4-stars.

Yes and some are very close to committing
Oh man, my excitement level may get back to where it was last Saturday, if we start getting some of these other guys soon.

Haha...if we can get a visit, then I'll let you know. Don't want to jinx it yet but it was indicated to me that there's a big time prospect very much interested in SU.

I repeat: KILLING US! :) well, that sounds exciting!

Haha...if we can get a visit, then I'll let you know. Don't want to jinx it yet but it was indicated to me that there's a big time prospect very much interested in SU.

I am really hoping you are talking about Maydin, he would be an awesome get for us.

Big-time prospect
Hasn't visited us yet
A lot closer than people realize

I'm going with Haskins.

Big-time prospect
Hasn't visited us yet
A lot closer than people realize

I'm going with Haskins.
I think that would be the biggest domino of all if it somehow happened.

HASKINS:
giant-domino.jpg

Especially when compared to the main FB boards topics right now: I81 traffic patterns and a retrospective on players from the 90's.

Hey! I resemble that!

[QUOTE="Jasoncuse, post: 1381456, member: 470"]All these offers of 4-star kids and others with big-time offers gets me thinking...are we really ready to compete at that level for recruits consistently? Are the Clark/Pickard and RW recruitments a sign of things to come or a false sense of security? I really, really want to be confident and believe we've turned a corner in recruiting, but at the same time, I wonder if we're getting a bit ahead of ourselves.

Do we really have expectations of landing some of these kids?[/QUOTE]

We will never know until we try!

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~Wayne Gretzky

[QUOTE="Jasoncuse, post: 1381456, member: 470"]All these offers of 4-star kids and others with big-time offers gets me thinking...are we really ready to compete at that level for recruits consistently? Are the Clark/Pickard and RW recruitments a sign of things to come or a false sense of security? I really, really want to be confident and believe we've turned a corner in recruiting, but at the same time, I wonder if we're getting a bit ahead of ourselves.

Do we really have expectations of landing some of these kids?[/QUOTE]

We will never know until we try!

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~Wayne Gretzky
best.jpg

Mo leads to Colon and Mayden in my opinion.

Those 3 lead to guys like Haskins and other 4 stars.

Mo leads to Colon and Mayden in my opinion.

Those 3 lead to guys like Haskins and other 4 stars.

I think Mo Neal is the key. He comes, then Colon seriously considers us along with some of the OL. Mayden would come later and that gets Haskins to visit and who knows from there.

But it all starts with closing on Neal...

I think Mo Neal is the key. He comes, then Colon seriously considers us along with some of the OL. Mayden would come later and that gets Haskins to visit and who knows from there.

But it all starts with closing on Neal...
I think Colon is already in the "seriously considering" camp. I honestly think that if we get Moe, Colon comes too. That's why Moe is the lynchpin right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom