Class of 2026 - CB Demari Clemons (NY/GA) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 CB Demari Clemons (NY/GA) Offered

Hope his head is straight. He changed schools this Fall and may have an opportunistic family member.
I figure the default for a family member would be “opportunistic” If their child was in high demand.

Your post is in poor taste, imo.

I figure the default for a family member would be “opportunistic” If their child was in high demand.

Your post is in poor taste, imo.
Knowing someone involved with the kid, I so don’t care - literally - of your opinion here.

Knowing someone involved with the kid, I so don’t care - literally - of your opinion here.

Why don't we start here, what is wrong with a High School freshman transferring schools? In NY, you can only attend school in the District where you reside, and a student generally resides where their parent(s) resides.

Why don't we start here, what is wrong with a High School freshman transferring schools? In NY, you can only attend school in the District where you reside, and a student generally resides where their parent(s) resides.
Yep. Not going to participate further here.

For those that stop tracking one of NY's top recruits, Demari Clemons, because his family moved to GA... he moved back to NY from GA (Grayson HS a state powerhouse in football) in September and re-enrolled at Bennett.

For those that stop tracking one of NY's top recruits, Demari Clemons, because his family moved to GA... he moved back to NY from GA (Grayson HS a state powerhouse in football) in September and re-enrolled at Bennett.

Everyone is following Brown

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom