Class of 2015 - CB Jaylon De'undre Lane (TX) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Jaylon De'undre Lane (TX) Offered

http://thefootballbrainiacs.com/ou-oklahoma-sooners-football-recruiting-2015-cornerback-pj-mbanasor

Jaylon Lane
– Though I wasn’t there, based on the reports from Rovals, Jaylon Lane apparently had a great showing at their camp in Houston. Evidenced in him winning the DB MVP award. He was yet another of “The Big Texas Three” that I featured a few weeks back. Lane doesn’t currently have an OU offer, but I know Coach Mike has been in touch with him. And I know that Jaylon is on Oklahoma’s board.
Jaylon is currently an Ole Miss commit, but also has offers from Oklahoma State and the University of Houston, among others. He has a lot of upside and proximity would be in Oklahoma’s favor, as Jaylon currently resides in East Texas and his father originally hails from Houston. He would be someone I’d keep regular contact with even if OU isn’t quite ready to extend an offer. He’s one of the few legitimately big CBs in Texas. I’ve spoken to him a number of times, and I absolutely believe he is flippable. As a matter of fact, I’d be surprised if Ole Miss holds on to him too much longer as it is.

http://etsn.fm/syracuse-gives-nacogdoches-jaylon-lane-his-20th-offer/

The recruitment of Jaylon Lane hit a milestone Saturday afternoon when the 2015 cornerback picked up his 20th offer. The Syracuse Orange were the latest to enter the Lane sweepstakes, the Dragons playmaker announced on Twitter.
Lane (6-2, 185) now has 12 offers since Monday and is only one behind Gladewater defensive tackle and Texas A&M commit Daylon Mack for the most among East Texas’ 2015 recruits.
Louisville offered Lane on Monday before three schools — Arkansas State, Kentucky and Utah State — came calling Tuesday. Another four offered on Wednesday when Mississippi State, Northern Illinois, Notre Dame and Oklahoma all made Lane a target.
The flurry continued Thursday when Lane received an LSU offer, and on Friday he picked up offers from both Arizona State and Texas A&M.
Syracuse is the 41st unique offer to a 2015 East Texas recruit. Ironically, only three of Lane’s 20 offers have come from programs in Texas. He has offers from 14 different states.
The Orange are members of the ACC, which has five offers out to players in East Texas as a conference. Syracuse finished 7-6 in 2013 and defeated Minnesota 21-17 in last December’s Texas Bowl in Houston.
Lane, who took home Defensive Back MVP honors at the in Houston earlier this month, is back in his native Nacogdoches after spending the last two seasons at Central High School in San Angelo. As a junior, he had five interceptions and 46 tackles and averaged almost 46 yards on five kickoff returns, which included a 108-yarder for a touchdown.
The Nacogdoches secondary could be among the best in all of East Texas this fall. In addition to Lane, the Dragons also have 2016 safety Brandon Jones, who has 10 major offers himself and is considered to be among the state’s top recruits in his class. Jones had 95 tackles, five interceptions, one defensive touchdown and two special teams returns for scores as a sophomore.
Lane and Jones hold common offers from five programs — LSU, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss and Washington State.

Cowboy Sports Now‏@CowboySportsNow 1h
Oklahoma State Recruiting: 2015 DB Jaylon Lane commits to the Cowboys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom