Class of 2024 - CB Koy Beasley (OH) Committed to Purdue | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 CB Koy Beasley (OH) Committed to Purdue

Before he committed to Purdue his top four were Pitt, Rutgers, Purdue and Wisconsin.

Oh nvm he's a safety?
>KOY BEASLEY LA SALLE HS CINCINNATI, OH
#9 / 6' 180 / CB / WR / S / 4 Star**** 4.38 - 40
11766455.jpg

THE IMPORTANCE OFTHE 40 YARD DASH

It is primarily run to evaluate the speed and acceleration of American football players by coaches and scouts particularly for the NFL Draft but also for collegiate recruiting. A player's recorded time for every position can have a heavy impact on his prospects in college or professional football.

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69

FAST= 4.5 - 4.59

VERY FAST= 4.4 - 4.49

>ELITE = 4.0 - 4.39 <

BO JACKSON FASTEST RECORDED ALL TIME 4.13, 1986 AUBURN INDOORS

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

HIGH FB IQ

ELITE SPEED
FILM SHOWS KOY AT WR & S
CATCHES THE BALL
GREAT HANDS
ONCE HE'S PAST THE D HE'S GONE
VERY ELUSIVE
VERY FAST
VERY GOOD AT SAFETY PBU'S WON'T LET O CATCH THE BALL
GREAT TACKLING SKILLS

AMAZING!

I could be wrong but I believe Wayne Morgan was top 200… for a little bit at least.
He was at 247 but he wasn’t a 4 star at Rivals.

Tremble has 3/4 this year (not a 4 star at Rivals).

I went back to the Marrone era - we haven’t had a consensus 4 star in at least 15 years. Now that’s depressing.

For years, I’ve been watching who else has offered. When we’re “Gaga” over a recruit and I see Toledo, Akron, central Michigan, my expectations are tempered. My sense is we are swimming in deep end with coach Fran when I start to see who else has offered I’m enjoying the ride

For years, I’ve been watching who else has offered. When we’re “Gaga” over a recruit and I see Toledo, Akron, central Michigan, my expectations are tempered. My sense is we are swimming in deep end with coach Fran when I start to see who else has offered I’m enjoying the ride

True.

To add to that, just offering a highly player in the past to almost just add the school to the list and not actually bust your hump to get him on campus which is what we are seeing and hopefully will see from here on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom