Class of 2023 - CB Saboor Karriem (NJ) Verbal to Illinois | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 CB Saboor Karriem (NJ) Verbal to Illinois

So the throne has made it into Syracuse edits. Some of our fans may be conflicted on liking this one.
yea but that throne is golden, and bright, and fit for a king. The other throne is dark, ugly, and a step below a porcelain throne.

Yes please. This kid would kill it in our defense. And I wouldn’t be opposed to telling him he could possibly play a little both ways either. He’s got very nice skills there also. We could realy use a player with his skill set on offense out wide as well. Big, fast, physical, explosive and made a couple realy nice catches.

Last edited:
#2 SABOOR KARRIEM 2023 WEST ORANGE HS< WEST ORANGE, NJ
6' 4" 180 WR / CB OFFERS: AK, ARMY, BC, CONN, DUKE, GT, HOW, ILL, KT ST, LOU, MAR, MD, UMA, SU, PITT, RU
ASSET PER HUDL FILM:
PLAYS BOTH POSITIONS WELL
GREAT HANDS
FAST 40 NA
RUNS GREAT ROUTES
COACHED WELL
FOLLOWS BLOCKERS TO GAIN ADDED YARDAGE

WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION

I know schollies are limited this class but we have taken zero DB's so far so you wouldn't think slow playing him would be the problem with this one.

Interesting that this scout mentions 4 other schools that are all ACC that are in the mix but none of them Syracuse. He mentions Duke, UVA, Pitt and BC. Seems odd.

So he made a junior day visit in January and then came again in March. He was trying to make a trip to visit for a game but i don't think that happened. Illinois is playing surprisingly well but you would think we would have a leg up with a jersey kid, being closer to home.

The grumpy, Jersey persuasion of Tommy DeVito’s dad cinched the deal.

I know schollies are limited this class but we have taken zero DB's so far so you wouldn't think slow playing him would be the problem with this one.

Interesting that this scout mentions 4 other schools that are all ACC that are in the mix but none of them Syracuse. He mentions Duke, UVA, Pitt and BC. Seems odd.

So he made a junior day visit in January and then came again in March. He was trying to make a trip to visit for a game but i don't think that happened. Illinois is playing surprisingly well but you would think we would have a leg up with a jersey kid, being closer to home.

Who says we still had interest in him?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom