Class of 2026 - CB/WR Demetres Samuel (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/30/24) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 CB/WR Demetres Samuel (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/30/24)

9a21f23c-8036-41d4-a175-5616d782a1bc_text (1).gif

I can’t remember the last time we’ve even had a recruit commit to us this far. On top of that, Samuel is basically the highest ranked recruit I think we’ve had committed to us that I can recall. Fran Brown and this staff can flat out recruit with anyone. Unreal!
And a Florida kid too, look who we beat out , FLORIDA & NEBRASKA, MINNESOTA, no slouches.there.

What Fran has been able to do in such a short time is mind boggling. This kid is an astounding talent and an incredible prospect.

lord help the big boys if Fran starts the season strong and also has the ability to sell wins as tangible evidence on the recruiting trail.

hopefully this is the first of several big time kids to decide to call Cuse home.

#4 athlete in the class and top 80 player….yeah Fran Brown is living up to his recruiting reputation. God class Fran Brown and I pray he can coach as well as he can recruit
I agree but if coach Nixon can pile up the points on Offense and Coach E. ROB can keep the opposition stagnant it will definitely help HCFB take care from his end.

Seriously a top 80 player. That’s absolutely insane to think about. Please stay committed. I guarantee you Frans pitch is pretty good about committing and not decommitting that give him a real chance to hang on to these elite players when the big big programs come around…

Seriously a top 80 player. That’s absolutely insane to think about. Please stay committed. I guarantee you Frans pitch is pretty good about committing and not decommitting that give him a real chance to hang on to these elite players when the big big programs come around…
I'm sure HCFB and his staff knows how to hold on to his recruits when you get such an early commit. Especially knowing the quality of kids they are dealing with.

I just watched this again. It’s hilarious watching the first however many plays where he is basically untouched running up and down the field.

dude has absurd ball skills and is a terror with the ball in his hands. I’d let him return kicks and punts tomorrow. Good lord what he can do in space is fun to watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom