CBS preseason rankings... | Syracusefan.com

CBS preseason rankings...

We couldn't be 44? Talk about a missed opportunity

This is a bit of non-sequitur but the 44 has been on my mind. You would think the football team would use the 44 jersey as a recruiting tool. I'm kind surprised and disappointed the school doesn't use the 44 jersey to attract a really good running back to the football team. Use whatever you got!

This is a bit of non-sequitur but the 44 has been on my mind. You would think the football team would use the 44 jersey as a recruiting tool. I'm kind surprised and disappointed the school doesn't use the 44 jersey to attract a really good running back to the football team. Use whatever you got!
They just announced earlier this year they were bringing back the #44 for special reasons.

Looked through the rankings and was a little surprised that Arcadiacano is still at Nova. Feels like he's been there forever.

Looked through the rankings and was a little surprised that Arcadiacano is still at Nova. Feels like he's been there forever.
I wonder who he hits in the offseason so that he doesn't lose his defense. I can only imagine at practice the other guards wearing those attack dog training arm protection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom