CBS projected Syracuse only falls to 13th. | Syracusefan.com

CBS projected Syracuse only falls to 13th.

LSU and OSU had just their second losses of the season at that time so top 10 was not too shocking. I haven’t looked at what happened with the rest of the games today with teams in this area of the rankings but if SU comes in at 13 that is pretty shocking to me.

If they fall to 13, they took into consideration Dungey left after the second series.

If they take Dungey into consideration, they will also have to take into consideration he may not return. We'll replace BC as #20 due to poor showing and 3 losses.

We've now lost to the No. 2 and No. 3 teams...think we're putting too much emphasis on the score itself.

I could see us falling somewhere to 15-20 but most likely still in the teens. The rest of the top 25 largely won but nobody looked great.

West Virginia lost to a 500 team. Ohio State struggled to beat Maryland, too. Penn State looked average in beating Rutgers 20-7. I have no clue where they put us but the rest of the top 25 didn't look great either. ND and Clemson both did what they were supposed to do. Same with Leach's boys. The LSU/Alabama games are against nobodies and even they were kind of pedestrian.

ESPN penalized Syracuse heavily in their power rankings. Down to 22.

15-20 range. We lost to the #2 and #3 team AND a streaking PITT team who might find the top 25 this week.

If I had to pick a hard number it would be #17

Id imagine we fall to 16th right in front of Kentucky. Iowa State losing helps.

I predict 20-25 and I think that's fair based upon the body of work. All comes down to BC game to see if we can end season in Top 20.

If they fall to 13, they took into consideration Dungey left after the second series.

hopefully the CFP committee does as well

losing to a higher ranked team shouldn't typically hurt too much. however getting buttkicked by a higher seed will leave a serious bruise on the resume.

The KC Star writer has us down at 23 fwiw

I just want to finish the season in the Top 25 so we have a chance of entering the 2019 season ranked.
Agreed. We're playing now for next season's ranking, a bit.

We want to be preseason Top 25.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom