CBS Sports Bowl predictions | Syracusefan.com

CBS Sports Bowl predictions

I know there is some anti Pinstripers on here, but he's got us in there vs. Pedo St. If SU plays in that game I'd love to crush the State College Cult

Bowl Projections

Wow! Not giving up on a higher tier bowl yet but that would be epic!

I have seen so many different projections so far the two I like the most
Music City vs Texas A&m
Pinstripe vs Wisconsin

If we have to go to the Pinstripe Bowl, PSU is who I want. Bring it!!

Wow! Not giving up on a higher tier bowl yet but that would be epic!

If we beat Louisville, it’s likely the winner of us and bc goes to the camping world with the loser in the pinstripe.

We are going to a Tier 1 Bowl not named Belk (Sun, Music City, Pinstripe). The projections today are scattered across those 3 games. A strong finish and it’s the Sun Bowl. 8-4 gets us Music City or Pinstripe. Imo the projections by Sports Illustrated today are spot on, they say Music City because Pitt will finish strong and move up to the Pinstripe, BC goes to the Sun. I’d be content with Nashville!

We are going to a Tier 1 Bowl not named Belk (Sun, Music City, Pinstripe). The projections today are scattered across those 3 games. A strong finish and it’s the Sun Bowl. 8-4 gets us Music City or Pinstripe. Imo the projections by Sports Illustrated today are spot on, they say Music City because Pitt will finish strong and move up to the Pinstripe, BC goes to the Sun. I’d be content with Nashville!
I could kinda hit any of those bowls.

The Sun Bowl is actually doable for me, but not sure I'll be able to convince anyone to go to El Paso for NYE.

Syracuse wins out it will be Kentucky vs. Syracuse in the Peach Bowl.

Can Coach Cal be the guest coach for the game?I don't have anything against Mark Stoops but adding Cal would make it really fun.

They are salivating at this matchup. It would sell out.

I'd be ok with that matchup, so long as we put on everlasting beat down on them.

Most projections have UK in the Fiesta.
Peach won’t get stuck with UCF 2 years in a row and they won’t want ND-SU rematch.
Thus ND-UCF to Fiesta and SU-UGA or UK in Peach.

Peach won’t get stuck with UCF 2 years in a row and they won’t want ND-SU rematch.
Thus ND-UCF to Fiesta and SU-UGA or UK in Peach.

Was just reading a Kentucky oriented website and they said all signs point to the Fiesta.

Was just reading a Kentucky oriented website and they said all signs point to the Fiesta.
They aren’t factoring Syracuse into the equation.
SEC #2 will go to Sugar.
SEC -#3 either Fiesta or Peach.
1 G5 school will go to either of them.
Last year it was Peach this year it will likely be Fiesta.
ND will likely get a spot as well.
If Syracuse gets to 10-2 then I guess it could be UCF-Syracuse in Fiesta but it makes more sense for UCF-ND in Fiesta and SU-SEC team in Atlanta.

If SU doesn’t get to 10-2 then of course UK-UCF in Fiesta Bowl could happen.

They aren’t factoring Syracuse into the equation.
SEC #2 will go to Sugar.
SEC -#3 either Fiesta or Peach.
1 G5 school will go to either of them.
Last year it was Peach this year it will likely be Fiesta.
ND will likely get a spot as well.
If Syracuse gets to 10-2 then I guess it could be UCF-Syracuse in Fiesta but it makes more sense for UCF-ND in Fiesta and SU-SEC team in Atlanta.

If SU doesn’t get to 10-2 then of course UK-UCF in Fiesta Bowl could happen.
I'd be ecstatic if we got UCF in a huge bowl game. We'd crush them.