Cellophane Team | Syracusefan.com

Cellophane Team

AccuRater

2nd String

I made the mistake of listening to some "Experts" last night. PTI, Around The Horn, SportsCenter, etc. Lots of discussion of Indiana, Duke, Louisville, Miami, Kansas, even LaSalle and of course, Gulf Coast. Evidently Syracuse is invisible, this year's Cellophane team. The big question about Indiana has to do with whether they can get by Miami. I just checked the schedule. It appears that Indiana has one game before the inevitable Miami game. Am I wrong?

I made the mistake of listening to some "Experts" last night. PTI, Around The Horn, SportsCenter, etc. Lots of discussion of Indiana, Duke, Louisville, Miami, Kansas, even LaSalle and of course, Gulf Coast. Evidently Syracuse is invisible, this year's Cellophane team. The big question about Indiana has to do with whether they can get by Miami. I just checked the schedule. It appears that Indiana has one game before the inevitable Miami game. Am I wrong?

Amazing that even PTI, with two talking heads who supposedly love JB and Syracuse, don't even know we are still playing.

Have heard nothing about the Cuse. All IU and that is a good thing.

Time to kick some Hoosiers BUTT big time...

You guys are nuts... I swear you create these scenarios for post like these. Syracuse is/has/will gotten enough attention. They are also a 4 seed, not a 1 seed and not a Cinderella. 4 seeds are suppose to make the sweet 16, they are also suppose to lose to 1 seeds in a typical year, which this is not. I see the Indy game as pretty even and I think we can and will win. Beat Indy and we will get a pat on the back

images

You guys are nuts... I swear you create these scenarios for post like these. Syracuse is/has/will gotten enough attention. They are also a 4 seed, not a 1 seed and not a Cinderella. 4 seeds are suppose to make the sweet 16, they are also suppose to lose to 1 seeds in a typical year, which this is not. I see the Indy game as pretty even and I think we can and will win. Beat Indy and we will get a pat on the back

Just because they're paranoid doesn't mean everyone isn't out to screw us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom