CF Bike Ride for young Syracuse Fan | Syracusefan.com

CF Bike Ride for young Syracuse Fan

poc44

Scout Team
Hi Guys I wanted to let you know that I will be riding in a 64 mile bike ride to benefit Cystic
Fibrosis Foundation. I am including a link to my page in case you guys have the ability and desire and donate to help me reach my goal. We are a strong Syracuse community and I am riding for a young Syracuse fan that is the son of one of my friends. Michael Davis was featured in a story back in January when he came up to Syracuse for the UNC game and had a great weekend and even courtside seats thanks to CTO. Mike is doing well but he still battles daily and has missed a few of his lacrosse games because of this horrible disease. But he continues to inspire me to be a better person.

Story on Michael Davis:

Orange Dream comes true- Syracuse Basketball bonds with special boy

Link to donation page:

Philadelphia CF Cycle for Life : andrew pocklington - Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

Attachments

• CF Cycle.jpg
    CF Cycle.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 62
I hope the weather will be cooler than it is today. I would not want to walk 6.4 blocks in this heat/humidity!

99 degrees in philly today....it was awful.

I propose a challenge... If we can get you to your goal, you have to wear that bike suit to the UCONN game... lol

Oh man not sure the other 18,000 people would enjoy that but you might be onto something Troop......

Thanks so much. I hope the rain holds off that day and the humidity isn't as bad as it has been. Regardless I will be wearing my syracuse cycling gear head to toe. Thanks for the support from the board and all of the people that have donated so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom