CFP Games Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

CFP Games Thread

Coming into the game, all you heard that this wasn't the Notre Dame of 2012. They sure look like it to me.

As much as I should hate a team like Clemson that keeps winning and making the CFP, I really cant dislike them too much because I think Dabo is one of the best coaches around. It will be fun to watch Dabo vs. Dino battle for years to come.
I feel the same way. Their fans are obnoxiously nice too.

E632BF40-E0C9-49F2-8271-5FC3569D3406.gif

I’m 100% sure we could have beat the socks off of Michigan.

As much as I should hate a team like Clemson that keeps winning and making the CFP, I really cant dislike them too much because I think Dabo is one of the best coaches around. It will be fun to watch Dabo vs. Dino battle for years to come.

I cheered for them before, but the way they handled the loss to us really cemented it. No excuses, no whining, they just accepted that we beat them and seemed to think it wasn't a fluke. I think elements of their fan base saw this season happening for us before we did.

Last edited:
Let’s just trade Clemson the ‘Orange’ nickname straight up for the Tigers.

Then we can wear all the blue or gray that all you idiots want and I won’t say a goddamn word.

How come they get to go all Orange...and pull it off, consistently??!...

i'm saying with 9 seconds left the 3 is automatic and the 7 is a miracle or time might expire. ballsy call.

Then we can wear all the blue or gray that all you idiots want and I won’t say a goddamn word.

Kaiser for random thoughts post of the day...

Kaiser for random thoughts post of the day...
He is right.
They were the better looking orange jersey.
They always wear orange helmets.
Clemson just like Illinois previously when Kaiser said we should be Illini and they should be the Orange he is right.

i'm saying with 9 seconds left the 3 is automatic and the 7 is a miracle or time might expire. ballsy call.
9 seconds is still enough time to.chuck it in the End zone.

He is right.
They were the better looking orange jersey.
They always wear orange helmets.
Clemson just like Illinois previously when Kaiser said we should be Illini and they should be the Orange he is right.
Holding back from this turning into not yet another uniform thread.

There were a lot of people leading up to our game with Clemson who insisted Dabo was going to lose the team when he benched Bryant in favor of Lawrence and you just don't do that to seniors. Oops! Uh you do when Lawrence is the better player.

Because in order to get the ACC invite we had to agree to certain stipulations. I thought everyone knew that. :p

Cheers,
Neil

There were a lot of people leading up to our game with Clemson who insisted Dabo was going to lose the team when he benched Bryant in favor of Lawrence and you just don't do that to seniors. Oops! Uh you do when Lawrence is the better player.
Dabo was playing which QB could beat Alabama game.
Bryant is a nice QB but he was awful against Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.
I am not going to call Trevor Lawrence Peyton Manning but he looks like a franchise NFL QB.
Dabo did right by Bryant telling him after game 4 so he could do what he did.

So, I went over to the UHND board just to luxuriate in the schadenfraude. Nothing but vitriol. You'd think that they were a .500 team this year. Kelly can't coach, they're chokers, the whole bit.

It's as if an undefeated season never happened. At least they'll be miserable for another 365.