CFP semifinals 1/1/2024 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

CFP semifinals 1/1/2024

That was everything a playoff game between the school that has won the most games vs. the school that has won the most championships should be.

And a northern team beat an effin' southern team!

How do they recruit there???

100k+ stadium and fans that fill it.

I felt like I was watching 2 of the worse teams in college football, not a NC semifinal game. So many boneheaded plays, bobbles, etc. But the good news is that really defense won the game. Our defense next year is really shaping up. I think we may be as good as any team defensively.

That was the worst game by a center I can ever remember watching. I completely lost count of the number of shotgun snaps that were at Milroe's knees (including the last one) that threw off the timing of the play.

1. He's a dick
2. He's evil
3. He's a coward and ran away from the NFL like a child
Not arguing genuinely asking why do you say the first two points?

yeah but the end was pretty tight.. he probably couldnt get by him and he was slipping with his cuts all night.
Idk. The play was designed to go left. Looks like the bad snap was a factor? I think it had a chance.

This is the first time since his first three years at LSU (2000-02) that Saban will go three straight seasons without a national title.

its an all eggs in a basket play..

the first 2 plays were the killers and the 3rd down one could have been holding on the DB.

A lot of Alabama and Saban hate in these posts. I’m not necessarily a fan of him or the team. Just curious why no one is really commenting on how much of a dick Harbaugh is. I find him to be extremely annoying.
He is, but Michigan hasn’t won a title since 97 so I’d rather see them advance for SOME parity.

Michigan winning the title with a big FU to everyone is going to be legitimately hilarious.
I think they lose to either of these teams. They haven't seen an offense like Washington's this season.

A lot of Alabama and Saban hate in these posts. I’m not necessarily a fan of him or the team. Just curious why no one is really commenting on how much of a dick Harbaugh is. I find him to be extremely annoying.
Harbaugh is much worse. Saban just wins alot and I'm sick of him. I want them both to leave college football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom