Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 123 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My feeling on this has always been that if he decided to do a public announcement in Glens Falls that he would choose Cuse because it would be an extremely popular decision for local followers. If he decided to do a twitter announcement, I didn’t like our chances. Obviously I could be wrong, but I’m hoping I’m right and we get good news Sunday evening.
This has to be right...I wouldnt want to be joe choosing a school other then cuse at a public announcement that will probably be packed! It has to be us.if it was another school I could see a video commitment or Twitter etc...this screams cuse.

I wonder if Gerry or any of our coaches are going to attend the event? I seem to remember the football coaches getting burned by Mr. Vick in a similar situation years back.

There’s no need to attend. If he doesn’t choose SU then our coaches are standing around looking like putzes. And if he does choose SU, the coaches aren’t allowed to speak publicly about him anyway.

The hats are lined up.
5768.jpeg

He should have fun with it...

- Take one hat off every 10 mins until you get down to final one to build suspense or

- Flip a coin to “eliminate” each hat until one is remaining then act like that one is the “winner”...imagine how everyone would be flipping out to think it’s that random lol. Then say JK & put Cuse one on

I've seen a ig video of him earlier in the year wearing a Duke hat or visor...I dont think hes picking Duke tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom