Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 128 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girard collateral benefits:
Whereas the Queensbury Hotel once operated in obscurity, I foresee a new day for the Queen of Hotels as an avalanche of new business is generated when corporate America absorbs the slendor of its imperial ballroom and rushes to book its next function. All hail The Queensbury Hotel - A breath of fresh air just north of Glens Falls. Remember well, as Ballston Spa goes, so goes Queensbury.

Buddy's post
Screenshot_20181014-193153_Instagram.jpg

He just became my third favorite thing ever from Glens Falls (#1 is Talk of the Town Pizza; #2 is Adirondack Red Wings/Barry Melrose)

Waitaminnit! Shouldn't Hacksaw Jim Duggan top EVERY list of Glens Falls greats? My fave Hacksaw story?: When he and his 'mortal enemy' the Iron Sheik got busted for smoking pot together (no matter what Hacksaw says):

Love that JB added another shooter. Kid is a winner and a very cerebral athlete. Will help spread the floor and open up lanes or the paint for others. Even helps with rebounding, his man would not be able to sag back into the lane. He is another very competent FT shooter who can be on the floor at the end of games when teams are fouling. May not be a major player for us year 1 or 2, but I think he makes some huge plays and memories for his team and the fan base before his career on the hill is over.

Also, I think this decision played a role is us getting an official from Stewart.

As others have mentioned, there are rumors they want to play together and have a good bond through the City Rocks...JG3 sets a date for his announcement, and then Stewart had to have set up his visit here shortly after. I'm not positive, but pretty sure his visit wasn't set up/booked the day before his visit, or that he came unannounced. I'm thinking he came home from UK(supposedly a bad trip), heard from JG3, and decided to book his official to Cuse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors