Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really worries me this recruitment with Joe I am hoping it doesn’t end up like quade green all over again. Coach K at it Again.

It really worries me this recruitment with Joe I am hoping it doesn’t end up like quade green all over again. Coach K at it Again.
Quade Greene and Calipari? Or Jordan Tucker and Coach K?

Gotta take some fault here. Thought we would have commited before heading to Georgia for the Peach Jam, my fault there. As stated above and as I have been saying we are in great shape here and we are still the strong favorites. Coaches feel really good here. This is good news on the Stewart front as well. Still have ground to make up with Stewart but JG3 and Stewart are pretty close. Coaches are pitching distance from home, JG3 and early playing time to Stewart (obviously).

Gotta take some fault here. Thought we would have commited before heading to Georgia for the Peach Jam, my fault there. As stated above and as I have been saying we are in great shape here and we are still the strong favorites. Coaches feel really good here. This is good news on the Stewart front as well. Still have ground to make up with Stewart but JG3 and Stewart are pretty close. Coaches are pitching distance from home, JG3 and early playing time to Stewart (obviously).

Appreciate all the tidbits of info. Most people realize that these things are fluid and you never know what a 17yo is going to do on a day-to-day basis.

Thanks for the info!

Appreciate all the tidbits of info. Most people realize that these things are fluid and you never know what a 17yo is going to do on a day-to-day basis.

This can’t be emphasized enough. The human male brain is not fully developed until age 25. The players we recruit are 50% of their lifespan away from full capability for rational decision making.

Will this continue until the end of the summer do you think Cuseman?
Thought this would have been over by the weekend so wouldn’t be surprised if he made his decision next week but apparently wouldn’t be surprised if he made his decision the last week of August...I would be fairly surprised if this went into the school year though, as most people would be.

9E4C25FB-BF9D-45E4-96FE-4AA2F8BC56A9.jpeg

From today. No Jimmy B but Dukes entire staff was watching Stewart and Joe.

Thought this would have been over by the weekend so wouldn’t be surprised if he made his decision next week but apparently wouldn’t be surprised if he made his decision the last week of August...I would be fairly surprised if this went into the school year though, as most people would be.

Not directed at you in any way, shape, or form CuseMan4 [your information has been very strong over time and is beyond reproach, IMO].

My only "skepticism" [for lack of a better term] is that there's been a trend recently where the staff feeling confident and how events actually unfold are sometimes misaligned -- as demonstrated by Quade Green / Jordan Tucker / Osun Osunniyi.

Again, not shooting the messenger--appreciate the updates. Just pointing out that there have been several recent examples when the coaching staff felt confident about X occurring, but Y eventually happens instead.

Which in turn makes me less "confident" about them having their finger on the pulse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors