Chad Ford Mock Draft 1.0 | Syracusefan.com

Chad Ford Mock Draft 1.0

Wonder if that is because he thinks Fab is returning to SU or because no team values him

Don't have insider access...could you tell me where he has Nicholson from St. Bonaventure? Thanks in advance.

Don't have insider access...could you tell me where he has Nicholson from St. Bonaventure? Thanks in advance.
hes going 20th to 76ers
Analysis: The Sixers still could use size. Elton Brand won't be around forever and the team's next 4 off the bench is Lavoy Allen. Nicholson has gotten dramatically better every year and has some David West to his game. He would be a good fit in Philly and could contribute right away.

If Dion really is projected to go 27th when we get close to the deadline to declare, he'd be an idiot to go. But then again, it's not like we haven't seen that movie before.

What's Nicholson's story out of HS? Not highly recruited? Wanted to stay somewhat close to home? Did he ever get on SU's radar?

Not that it means a thing, but NBAdraft.net has DW, Fab and KJ in the first round with Dion going 17th to the Lakers.

Yeah, Dion will wow them with his boy-ish grin and "can do" attitude...

He's going to the Wolves? ;) Kahn will likely never draft another Syracuse player again.

44cuse

Not that it means a thing, but NBAdraft.net has DW, Fab and KJ in the first round with Dion going 17th to the Lakers.
I can't take a draft site seriously when they still have Kris Jo being picked in the 1st round.

KJo is Wes Johnson part deux at the next level...with less athleticism and a worse jump shot.

I love Kris. He's a great kid and a hard worker. But man, he's extremely overvalued by outside people. He's passive, and can't rebound or dribble.

Again, great kid, and an excellent role player, but he's just not a star. And that's 100% ok, except he gets billed as a star. He's just not.

There's just not enough turnover in the NBA for there to be room for a K-Jo. He doesn't defend well, he doesn't rebound well, and his ball handling is suspect. He can finish around the rim and has potential to be a good shooter, but you're not going to get much more out of him without investing a lot of time and money, and there are just too many players who can do what he can (and more).

His 'let the ball bounce behind the back then spin around to pick up the dribble' move makes me cringe every time. Why the coaches haven't fixed that by now is beyond me.

His 'let the ball bounce behind the back then spin around to pick up the dribble' move makes me cringe every time. Why the coaches haven't fixed that by now is beyond me.
That was my go-to move in 4th grade

I love Kris. He's a great kid and a hard worker. But man, he's extremely overvalued by outside people. He's passive, and can't rebound or dribble.

Again, great kid, and an excellent role player, but he's just not a star. And that's 100% ok, except he gets billed as a star. He's just not.

He's better at creating his own shot than Wes was in my opinion, but Wes was the better shooter and clearly the better all around athlete. And I don't think he's a star, but I think he's been our best player this year on a night in and night out basis.

That was my go-to move in 4th grade
4th grade was the first year I played in an actual youth league (4th through 6th graders). The first time I ever tried to dribble the ball, a kid two years older than me, who would go on to be the America East player of the year eventually (not Coppenrath, who was a year behind me) stole it from me and went down and got a layup. Needless to say, I was doing ball handling drills like crazy after that.

Much as i absolutely love him, i think Kris's J would have to approach Wes's level for him to even have a chance. Also, I hate to say it but can he really guard an MBA 3?

I can't take a draft site seriously when they still have Kris Jo being picked in the 1st round.
if it makes you feel better as of today he is the first pick in the second round ;)

Much as i absolutely love him, i think Kris's J would have to approach Wes's level for him to even have a chance. Also, I hate to say it but can he really guard an MBA 3?
He probably thinks he can play the 2 like Wes is now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom