Championship Week | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Championship Week

Nova was a 24 point favorite.

**** happens in March.
They have been a real strange team - look so good sometimes and absolutely horrific so many other games. So many up and down teams - Virginia is another one.

GIm9VRuXYAAjvjg

BC with the “we have no plan…let’s just dribble, take a half court 3, get a rebound, and shoot a contested long 2” tying shot

Wow. That Marquette shot. It was sooo close. Not sure how they can wave it off after calling it good.

While I do miss the BET, WT Effe are the thinking starting a semi at 5:30?

Crazy that the ACCT almost had a semi including BC, Pitt, NC State.

How are the PAC12 semifinal games not on a national broadcast of some sort? Nobody has the PAC12 network outside of the west coast. I know, dying conference and all… but you’d think at least the semis would get better attention.

How are the PAC12 semifinal games not on a national broadcast of some sort? Nobody has the PAC12 network outside of the west coast. I know, dying conference and all… but you’d think at least the semis would get better attention.
They are a dying league because no cable/streaming providers have their network except for Sling TV, lol

What an ass.
Also, when was Gordon Hayward traded to UConn?

What an ass.
Also, when was Gordon Hayward traded to UConn?

He’s a jerk for sure but a very good coach. He has to really stretch to find things to whine, cry and get outraged over. Seems to love being miserable and angry over something.

TODAY’S CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES:

* Odds presented by
@BetMGM

AMERICA EAST: UMass Lowell at Vermont (-7.5), 11 am (ESPN2)

MEAC: Delaware St vs. Howard (-3.5), 1 (ESPN2)

BIG 12: Iowa St vs Houston (-4.5), 6 (ESPN)

MOUNTAIN WEST: New Mexico vs. San Diego St (-2.5), 6 (CBSSN)

BIG EAST: Marquette vs UConn (-9.5), 6:30 (FOX)

MAAC: St. Peter’s vs. Fairfield (-2.5), 7:30 (ESPNU)

MAC: Kent St vs. Akron (-4.5), 7:30 (ESPN2)

ACC: NC State vs UNC (-9.5), 8:30 (ESPN)

C-USA: UTEP vs. Western Kentucky (-3.5), 8:30 (CBSSN)

PAC-12: Oregon vs. Colorado (-2.5), 9 (FOX)

BIG WEST: Long Beach State vs. UC Davis (-2.5), 9:30 (ESPN2)

SWAC: Texas Southern (-2.5) vs. Grambling, 9:30 (ESPNU)

WAC: UT Arlington vs. Grand Canyon (-6.5), 11:30 (ESPN2)

So annoying that Mich gets to be front and center in that photo despite playing about 15 minutes total this year. The one to Becker's left. Yes, he’s the
local kid who beat my sons team for the state championship when they were both seniors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom