channeling bret michaels - give me something to believe in - how few 3s do we need to take? | Syracusefan.com

channeling bret michaels - give me something to believe in - how few 3s do we need to take?

Millhouse

Living Legend
Help me brainstorm.

Give me some good teams in recent memory that attempted a below average number of threes. Not SU teams, any team

I don't want to just bag the year over something as boring as "we can't hit 3s" even though that's most likely right.

Help me brainstorm.

Give me some good teams in recent memory that attempted a below average number of threes. Not SU teams, any team

I don't want to just bag the year over something as boring as "we can't hit 3s" even though that's most likely right.

Does Mookie have any eligibility left?

Help me brainstorm.

I don't want to hijack the thread or anything, but I was inspired by the title in addition to the intended humor.

Being it's Thanksgiving time of year(not that we wouldn't benefit to be like that all year), I wanted to say I'm thankful for a Poison song that gives a shout out to the vets as well as to the downtrodden in society, and reminds them that some folks DO care, and reminds the rest that they have a lot to be thankful for. Despite the apparent despair of the protagonist, I think a message of hope can be found in the empathy.

This is my official Thanksgiving video and I recommend it to anyone:

do your stat sites explain how its possible for a school to be so bad on offense at 2 sports at the same time? maybe its the dome..

In all seriousness - I think we need at least 3.5/game, with 1 of those not coming from Cooney. Against a quality opponent, bump it up to 4.5/game, with 2 of those not coming from Cooney.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom