Chelsea/Man U. Is a joke | Syracusefan.com

Chelsea/Man U. Is a joke

Bortukal

All Conference
Two of the worst red cards I've ever seen, then allowing Chichirito's goal when he was offsides by a kilometer. Awful, awful stain on a great rivalry that should be decided by the players. This ref should be relegated to League 2.

That was a tough pill to swallow. Looked like more contact on the Torres play than Ivanovic's sending off.

A terrible day for officials in the EPL. Saurez was also not given the match winner 3 minutes into stoppage time and Chelsea being screwed time and time again against Man U (shocking) and the FA wonders why people scream about match-fixing and crooked officials. Oh Lord

A terrible day for officials in the EPL. Saurez was also not given the match winner 3 minutes into stoppage time and Chelsea being screwed time and time again against Man U (shocking) and the FA wonders why people scream about match-fixing and crooked officials. Oh Lord
You should post more. :)

Yes I am, huge Liverpool supporter.

I am watching it right now and have caught every episode. It is a real treat to get a greater glimpse into the team that the English fans take for granted.

It is amazing the differing opinions of Americans and the English regarding the series. I listen on my Talksport iphone app and the hosts/fans absolutely kill the show for not living up to HBO's Hard Knocks. But the great majority of the American fans of the EPL that I talk to love it.

You're a Liverpool supporter then? Have you caught that documentary series "Being Liverpool?" It's really good.

I only caught one episode so far, but it was awesome to see a little Liverpool kid ask the manager to buy Clint Dempsey.

Round 2 in a couple hours. Let's go Blues. Also, what a wild game Arsenal had, back from 4-0 down.

Well, I feel about 5% redeemed now.

Hazard if frickin' sweet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom