Chemistry with Wildhack | Syracusefan.com

Chemistry with Wildhack

mark79

All Conference
I’m sure I’m not the only one who noticed this, but did you EVER see better chemistry between an AD and a coach?

And I think I know why. Im guessing the reason is because these two men talked about life not just football. They talked about values and they literally became friends and came to trust and respect each other. It came across so so strongly in the press conference and it just oozed synergy and coherence going forward. They are truly in it together lock stock and barrel. Loved it.

I’m sure I’m not the only one who noticed this, but did you EVER see better chemistry between an AD and a coach?

And I think I know why. Im guessing the reason is because these two men talked about life not just football. They talked about values and they literally became friends and came to trust and respect each other. It came across so so strongly in the press conference and it just oozed synergy and coherence going forward. They are truly in it together lock stock and barrel. Loved it.
Great observation

The career of an AD often depends on who they hire as their football HC.

And of course, no one has more skin in the game on one of these hires than the HC being hired.

They want and need each other to be successful more than anyone.

I love everything and hate feeling like a contrarian but I take chemistry with a grain of salt until there’s adversity. Both sides say all the right things but every working relationship at that level with this much on the line will get complicated at times. Hopefully that work through things constructively and effectively.

I really want to believe that Fran Brown plans to stay here for LIFE even if he is uber successful. He loves our history so maybe that was a tribute to Doug Marrone's dream job statement? lol
Well it would be nice if this could finally put all the Marrone dream job stuff to rest but adult children are going to be adult children….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom