Cincy committs dumped | Syracusefan.com

Cincy committs dumped

Do they have any OL that are back on the market?

I feel shocked. You mean to tell me that the guy who slapped a grad assistant on the field (and then said he was just trying to calmly get him off the field), and abruptly got up and left a recruit dinner when he found out he had another job, didn't contact recruits right away and tell them he's not interested?

I simply can't believe it to be true.

tommy t.

good thing we got some coaches with midwest roots. let's grab some of these kids!

Stay classy, Tommy Tuberville. Let's lock him in a room with The Shafer.

tommy t.

good thing we got some coaches with midwest roots. let's grab some of these kids!
I was just thinking that. One of those kids is a three star corner, let's snatch a kid like that up. You can never have enough quality DBs in this day and age.

You want a blueprint for the wrong way to handle yourself with a holdover recruiting class? This is it.

OSU can only recruit 25 kids a year, and they aren't all Ohio kids.

Time to step it up next door.

Exactly. Tuberville just helped us out going forward.

I believe Cincy had 2 kids with Syracuse offers this season. One is a 6-4 WR from somewhere in Ohio. Think the other kid is from Michigan.

I believe Cincy had 2 kids with Syracuse offers this. One is a 6-4 WR from somewhere in Ohio. Think the other kid I think is from Michigan.

Well one of the kids dumped was from Lansing. TW, time to shine again.

Who is passing the info along to the staff? Although they probably already know.

I believe Cincy had 2 kids with Syracuse offers this season. One is a 6-4 WR from somewhere in Ohio. Think the other kid is from Michigan.
Mikael Traylor-Bennett is the WR.. he had an SU offer.

Wow. I was looking at their commit list. Basically, since Tuberville has taken over, he's landed 8 recruits, 7 of which are either Prep or JC kids, with 1 HS recruit from TN. Most of them had Texas Tech offers so they were kids he was recruiting at Tech.

So not only has he screwed over the kids that were verballed to Cincy, he's also poached a bunch of potential recruits for Texas Tech as well.

Curious to see how his scorched earth policy with OH recruits will go over in future years. Hope he keeps Hargrave, Fork Union, and the Cali JUCOs on speed dial.