CJ Fair is Everywhere... | Syracusefan.com

CJ Fair is Everywhere...

SUMBA

2nd String
CJ played a great game. In the first half I couldn't believe that he was always coming up with loose balls put backs and errant rebounds. I know we have come to expect this type of game from such a smart and talented player, but his first half was tremendous. Oh, and he was pretty darned good against UL too.

I just love his hoop IQ.

CJ Fair is everywhere

Agreed, kudos to CJ. Without his effort today we would have been in some serious trouble. He and Scoop really filled up the stat sheet.

CJ played a great game. In the first half I couldn't believe that he was always coming up with loose balls put backs and errant rebounds. I know we have come to expect this type of game from such a smart and talented player, but his first half was tremendous. Oh, and he was pretty darned good against UL too.

I just love his hoop IQ.

Right on, brother. Without CJ, it would be a long ride back to Syracuse.

Its funny how things go game to game. After Louisville we were all buzzing about how Fab was it the next level, this game he comes crashing back to earth, and CJ just keeps elevating his game. Scoop is ice at the end of games , I'm getting to expect it. FT made me nervous for the first time this year but overall I do not see that as an achilles heel. Overall , very nice Road Win and great game by CJ.
But I think the "He is Josh Pace" is over. He is different. I thought he was a Moten, Santifer type, just as smooth but still different, playing bigger. Has some Alexis and Damone Brown too in a smaller frame. He is morphing into a solid, smooth , sound, clutch player , of the type I don't know if we have seen here before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom